AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jr Rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

JohnRambo

Ok. So we have had Rj rant, Pun's rant, So i'll dip my toe too.

How does over power experience work? I would like Zen to come to the forums and explain to me why I got the exp I did from these 2 fights

Fight 1. Tommi attacks me when i'm sleeping and loses and I get a Nice! healthy exp bonus for defeating his level 41 ass. I take a fair amount of damage but nothing to put me in a coma about.

Combatants FirstBlood Behemoth
Level During Fight 49 41
Starting Health 2500 Healthy
Hits 10 8
Best Hit 745 523

Total Damage Received 2,081 2,656
Total Damage Resisted 632 414
Total Damage Taken 1,449 2,242

Experience Points Earned 324.0

Now on to a tougher fight all together. Nesta has been quietly ramping those stats up, and to all extents and purposes my belt saved the day here. So I defeat her too, a higher player, with better stats (perhaps) and get a piss poor exp bonus from it!

Combatants FirstBlood NestaVipers
Level During Fight 49 51
Starting Health 2500 Healthy
Hits 12 18
Best Hit 432 338

Total Damage Received 3,757 2,892
Total Damage Resisted 1,392 391
Total Damage Taken 2,365 2,501

Experience Points Earned 91.0

It about time this shit was sorted out! Do I have o go to SV'S to get an answer?

(For the purposes of this thread I AM A SUPER VILLAIN)
haha....

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.11 06:45 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]haha....

Whats funny about the state of this shit?
Nesta may be on candy. The stats still may not be there for her like you think. Do you attack her often? Sometimes multiple attacks in a day will wear down the amount of xp you get from someone. If those two reasons are not what is going on then I have no idea.
(2010.Jan.11 07:39 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Jan.11 06:45 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]haha....

Whats funny about the state of this drek?

HAHA! the state of this shit?? bwahahahaha!

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.11 07:45 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Nesta may be on candy. The stats still may not be there for her like you think. Do you attack her often? Sometimes multiple attacks in a day will wear down the amount of xp you get from someone. If those two reasons are not what is going on then I have no idea.
Nope, havent attacked nesta for over a month.

I wan't Zen to come on to this topic and explain to me and the rest of the SV's what exactrly is going on with this shit.

Jocasta

(2010.Jan.11 07:45 AM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Nesta may be on candy. The stats still may not be there for her like you think. Do you attack her often? Sometimes multiple attacks in a day will wear down the amount of xp you get from someone. If those two reasons are not what is going on then I have no idea.

Got no candy, don't wear a belt, he doesn't hit me very often so I really think the amount of xp from that fight was way low.

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.11 08:13 AM)Jocasta Wrote: [ -> ]Got no candy, don't wear a belt, he doesn't hit me very often so I really think the amount of xp from that fight was way low.

Its not just that I got shit exp from you, it was more the descrepancy between you an mothball. How can I get near 4x more from him?

At most the descrepancy of me attacking someone is 300/600 with bonus so at most x2.

So why is overpowering x4 and why when I defeat a higher,stonger player is it 91 exp!
XP in this game is bizarro, it always has been...I sometimes get less than 300 from someone who can sometimes overpower me, yet users who can't lay a finger on me sometimes in the high 300s.
Attn dork'd
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's