Jr Rant
2010.Jan.11, 01:13 PM
RE: Jr Rant
(2010.Jan.11 01:09 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Hmm. You got me there. I'll point at Hyde's posts, though. It's not every day that someone bites off with you, and it's free experience. Threatening not to donate because free experience is ridiculous. Makes you a little cry baby, honestly.

Ok, so you say its free exp, well it is not free exp. The attacker loses exp so nothing is free. Also the randomness doea not strike in gang war points, where -1 or +10 can be worked out even before the war starts. You can plan you gang point's, knowing its x = y job, so now explain why this is not incorporated in to game exp.
2010.Jan.11, 01:18 PM
It's free experience TO YOU. You lose health, but gain some experience for their loss. You're complaining about it.

Don't see how it can't be incorporated to the game, but if you were thinking about donating $500 before someone lost to you and gave you a small amount of FREE experience, then your mind shouldn't be swayed because of it. Again, it's free to you. You didn't have to do anything more than sleep and you got a boost.

Again, quit crying. It's been brought up a few times before, and your guilt trip isn't forcing things to move forward.
2010.Jan.11, 01:43 PM
(2010.Jan.11 01:18 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Again, quit crying. It's been brought up a few times before, and your guilt trip isn't forcing things to move forward.

Are you serious? How much further forward is the game from a year ago? How many times have the community wanted something sorted out only to be let down by the admins? Where to start, exp, borg removal, careers, housing the list is endless.

And what have we actually got this last year? A few trinkets and some armor. Wow that'll cut it won't it. Where is the $xxx orso a day the game makes actually going? Cause it aint into game advancement.

Its not actually THAT hard to code a few things here and there. Most likely some of these long standing issues could be resolved with a few hours of actual work.

Forcing things to go forward? Your off your tree mate. Yes ive just got a nice fat "long overdue" debt paid me back and a fat bank balance right now. So if I decide to hand a chunk of it over I want to know what exactly is it going to be used on. If I dont see any improvements then the cash will stay in my bank. That is my choice to do. Zen knows my donating capabilities, she will also note ivenot donated in a good while. Ive been waiting to see things improve and they have not.

Someone even asked Zen to come on the forums and explain why she broke all manner of promises made last year, leaving us with a dated and unimproved game. She did not answer, showing contempt for everyone of us.

I will continue to play the game, I will just keep levelling until I see these things resolved. Not another cent will be donated until major improvements are made, and just ignoring us won't make things better either.
2010.Jan.11, 01:48 PM
(2010.Jan.11 01:43 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Its not actually THAT hard to code a few things here and there. Most likely some of these long standing issues could be resolved with a few hours of actual work.

Can YOU do it? You should make your own game, if you could. That would entertain you...

Wonder if it would stack up to this one?
2010.Jan.11, 01:52 PM
(2010.Jan.11 01:48 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.11 01:43 PM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Its not actually THAT hard to code a few things here and there. Most likely some of these long standing issues could be resolved with a few hours of actual work.

Can YOU do it? You should make your own game, if you could. That would entertain you...

Wonder if it would stack up to this one?

Yes I could actually. So I know that coding career changes would take a few hours at most. Some of the changes ive seen made over the last year (armor, trinkets) would have taken at the very most a week to code. Happy? Or would you actually prefer I go make a game? Or would you prefer I tell you the truth and say that the changes made are not rocket science and barely worth a days coding.
2010.Jan.11, 01:57 PM
I'd actually like to see you make a game up to snuff with this one. I want to see you prove your point that this is the most easy thing to do(I'm sure it is, if you know what you're doing, like a blacksmith to metal work and a doctor to diagnosing people's ailments). It should take you a little while, but I know you can do it, Biff.

Now, make sure to waste NO time in making that game as good as this one. I want you to work 'round the clock with a caffeine high on all of these easy codes. Smile
2010.Jan.11, 02:07 PM
(2010.Jan.11 01:57 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I'd actually like to see you make a game up to snuff with this one. I want to see you prove your point that this is the most easy thing to do(I'm sure it is, if you know what you're doing, like a blacksmith to metal work and a doctor to diagnosing people's ailments). It should take you a little while, but I know you can do it, Biff.

Now, make sure to waste NO time in making that game as good as this one. I want you to work 'round the clock with a caffeine high on all of these easy codes. Smile
The difference between us 2 is that as much as I could, I don't feel the need to. As much as when you go to the food store, you cannot help yourself but buy what others are buying. So as much as You would like Me to make a game, I won't. Same as I can fix a car's engine, if my sister comes to me wanting it repaired I point her in the direction of the nearest garage.

Dingus retired today (unsure why) sister retired today (cause the game has stalled) the exodus has started. But you carry on Tommi, when others leave to try to force some improvements, cause donations is the only way to make the admins listen. You carry on and at this rate you will be no1 in active player stats!!!!!

Or you could actually STFU and start to put some pressure on the admins to work for thier living and listen to the comunity.
2010.Jan.11, 02:13 PM
Biff. If there was anything in your name that would rhyme with half-assed, I'd call you that...But half-assed will suffice.

I'm actually content with the game. I know there's needs for improvement, but there's no point in complaining. Either suggest it to them again, keep playing the game as usual, kiss some serious ass, or leave. There isn't much more you can do to make them move any faster.

You can go back to complaining, if you want, half-assed. I'll just keep enjoying myself and not force the game to shut down or stall worse with my quitting. Less population, less needs of the people, less needs to make the game better. Maybe your quitting will work, but I highly doubt it.
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.11 02:14 PM by TommiTheTaco.
2010.Jan.11, 02:25 PM
(2010.Jan.11 02:13 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Biff. If there was anything in your name that would rhyme with half-assed, I'd call you that...But half-assed will suffice.

I'm actually content with the game. I know there's needs for improvement, but there's no point in complaining. Either suggest it to them again, keep playing the game as usual, kiss some serious arse, or leave. There isn't much more you can do to make them move any faster.

You can go back to complaining, if you want, half-assed. I'll just keep enjoying myself and not force the game to shut down or stall worse with my quitting. Less population, less needs of the people, less needs to make the game better. Maybe your quitting will work, but I highly doubt it.

"Biff. If there was anything in your name that would rhyme with half-assed, I'd call you that...But half-assed will suffice."

Better than a full sized 30 stone ass that you sit on.

"I'm actually content with the game."

Well you are easily pleased so ive heard.

"I know there's needs for improvement, but there's no point in complaining."

Have you ever held down a job in your life? If you don't make noises nothing gets better. If you don't tell somewhat what exactly your problem is then it never gets sorted out! If your boss don't jump down your throat to work better then there would be no business worldwide. Jeez your truly showing how behind the door you are.

"Either suggest it to them again, keep playing the game as usual, kiss some serious arse, or leave. There isn't much more you can do to make them move any faster. "

Its been suggested over the years, not just by me. Your defo kissing the admins arse right now, coattail rider of both the Vills and the admins, clap clap well done.
Yes you can do something to make the move faster, STFU and help put pressure on them. Stop donations until they change. All other things fall on deaf ears. Ever heard of the miners strike or any strike for that matter? That gets things moving.

"You can go back to complaining, if you want, half-assed."

It's only half assed when dick heads like you don't help the situation and turn it in to a slanging match.

"I'll just keep enjoying myself and not force the game to shut down or stall worse with my quitting. Less population, less needs of the people, less needs to make the game better. Maybe your quitting will work, but I highly doubt it."

Enjoy the fruits of others donations, nice way to ride others coattails again. Maybe when you stick your hand in your own pocket you will have a say.
2010.Jan.11, 02:32 PM
Yeah. There's no point in talking with you. You're a half-assed, whiny little cock sucker that hides under Weebay's and Marlo's strength. Talk about coattail riding like you know me.

I don't kiss ass, I help when there's help wanted or needed.

Donate your money, or shut the hell up. One blip on your radar and your stupid ass peeks your head out from Dissidence's asshole like your opinion is needed. It's obvious the admins read the forums, they know what needs to be done. I sure as hell can't tackle 20 things at once. Why do you expect them to?

Do companies ALWAYS give you a gimpse of what's to come? Do you even know that they are, in fact, sitting on their asses rather than waiting for the right time to come out with everything?

And you have the nerve to complain, Favre. You quit the game for your own personal reasons. They can't have their own for not pushing off all of their products at once?

You really need to grow the hell up, half-assed, or go prove your point by making AL the sequel and showing Zenith and Err that it can be done in a faster period of time.