Only In AL
2007.Mar.13, 06:58 PM

yeah geese, I mean sarge just walked by in a violet coloured tutu and no one noticed cause people were too busy being serious.
2007.Mar.13, 07:12 PM

AL is RL, you guys don't understand this is serious business!!!!! Twisted :massivegrin: :massivegrin: :massivegrin:

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Mar.14, 12:12 AM

I've suggested things earlier that could make gang wars abit more fun, but I've come up with more suggestions.

All gangs have an average power level now, that power level decides gang defence and gang attack in war times. If one gang is level 14 in overall power and the other gang level 30 in overall power, there should be a 20% that the fight gets interrupted by cops when it starts. And if power difference is bigger the chance of getting interrupted by cops bigger.

And I think that there should be a restriction to how much respect you can take in one single swipe, you can still wipe a gang off the charts in 1day, but then you would have to make more gangs to do it.

I donno, I just dont care about wars lately. Ill become emotionally attached when theres actually some fun to gain from the whole experience other then 13 events saying Ive been beaten up. For fun I play world of warcraft atm, but during the waits in WoW I alt+tab out too read forum ^^ One of the things I really enjoy lately, since the forum has really come alive Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.