comp organising sucks
2009.Dec.24, 06:51 AM
RE: comp organising sucks
zen its cool...i cant be on all day, and dont really wanna be...ty for the fun comp....you cant make everyone happy all the time, just some happy part of the time

merry christmas all...and nice pic....classic ^^

doh
2009.Dec.24, 06:57 AM
Exactly!! You can't please everyone and I'm glad she does Contests period!! You're the best Zen!! Smile

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Dec.24, 06:58 AM
Well it took me an hour before I realized it was going on... but who cares...

I always have soemthing to do during holidays...

Here's an idea! Every night at 11:59 wake up and check to see if there is a message just incase something is going to happen...

I mean for GOD's sake don't you people have alarm clocks in the UK?
2009.Dec.24, 06:59 AM
I love you, comp. I love you, Zen. Compzen? Compton? Huh? -Tired. So very tired.-
2009.Dec.24, 07:22 AM
(2009.Dec.24 06:58 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Here's an idea! Every night at 11:59 wake up and check to see if there is a message just incase something is going to happen...

Any idea what time it would be for us Uk guys to wake up and check if a comp is on at midnight game time? You try getting up at that time.
2009.Dec.24, 11:55 AM
if you dont like it, MOVE

WANNA WRESTLE ?
2009.Dec.29, 09:34 PM
(2009.Dec.24 07:22 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.24 06:58 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Here's an idea! Every night at 11:59 wake up and check to see if there is a message just incase something is going to happen...

Any idea what time it would be for us Uk guys to wake up and check if a comp is on at midnight game time? You try getting up at that time.

ZZZZZZZrrrrrooooohhhhhhmmmmmm!!!!!!

my new sound for things whooshing over someones head....
2009.Dec.29, 09:39 PM
I imagine it with more of a "Vvvvvvv" sound more than a Zzzzzzz sound.Wink

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Dec.29, 10:53 PM
(2009.Dec.29 09:39 PM)Brugada Wrote:  I imagine it with more of a "Vvvvvvv" sound more than a Zzzzzzz sound.Wink

Perhaps it needs some tweeking lmao
2009.Dec.29, 11:12 PM
(2009.Dec.24 07:22 AM)JohnRambo Wrote:  Any idea what time it would be for us Uk guys to wake up and check if a comp is on at midnight game time? You try getting up at that time.

Well if my calculations are correct, UK is 7 hours ahead of me, which means contest time is at 6 am......

I wake up every morning at 5 am to go to work. Really not hard to wake up that early Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**