career based skills
2009.Dec.28, 01:59 PM
RE: career based skills
amusing. i now feel like nastyfo is the type of person who gets offended when someone uses "he" too often in reference to a generic person, and forces that said writer to rewrite it as "he/she," "he or she," or "they." thanks fo!!

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Dec.28, 02:10 PM
(2009.Dec.28 01:59 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  amusing. i now feel like nastyfo is the type of person who gets offended when someone uses "he" too often in reference to a generic person, and forces that said writer to rewrite it as "he/she," "he or she," or "they." thanks fo!!

I don't know how you got that from what I wrote (anywhere). But whatever.

I'm fine with the proverbial "he" splattered everywhere for generic purposes.

"She" belongs in the kitchen - right? LMAO. WinkyWinky

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Dec.28, 03:09 PM
lol Smile well it was interesting how your argument really just appeared to be whine. thats what bothered me so much, and apparently anyone else. i understand that people will disagree, but in this instance especially, provide some form of a plausible alternative rather than "everything you said sucks and i'm mad about it!"

i'm just trying to help improve careers, as right now, they dont do much. not much at all. BLAH. and now i'm trying to help Sad

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2009.Dec.28, 03:49 PM
(2009.Dec.28 03:09 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  lol Smile well it was interesting how your argument really just appeared to be whine. thats what bothered me so much, and apparently anyone else. i understand that people will disagree, but in this instance especially, provide some form of a plausible alternative rather than "everything you said sucks and i'm mad about it!"

i'm just trying to help improve careers, as right now, they dont do much. not much at all. BLAH. and now i'm trying to help Sad

I guess I can see how it came off as a whine as I re-read it. I really didn't intend for it to be a whine at all. Lots of translation gets lost over a typed word in a forum, I guess.

I guess my point was that if some people were just given new career bonuses - that would breed the whining. Not if it came out and everyone started at the same starting point to attain whatever the new stuff is.

Ahh well...

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Dec.28, 04:03 PM
(2009.Dec.28 03:09 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote:  lol Smile well it was interesting how your argument really just appeared to be whine. thats what bothered me so much, and apparently anyone else. i understand that people will disagree, but in this instance especially, provide some form of a plausible alternative rather than "everything you said sucks and i'm mad about it!"

Everything you said sucks and I'm mad about it!

Reading Is Fundamental'd
2009.Dec.28, 04:29 PM
damn Sad

2009.Dec.28, 05:39 PM
(2009.Dec.28 10:50 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.28 01:55 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  OK i dont agree with anything that u said b4 this part but this ^^ REALLY ticked me off....

You're whining about what may or may not be FAIR? Are you kidding? He is suggesting a passive skill for ALL accounts not just constructrution which btw was like the last thing he mentioned. Why shouldnt the ppl who have spent months and/or years have a leg up on those of you who didnt? What makes you so friggin special?

IF i'm working real fn hard at a job I expect a damn promotion and if I don't for some reason get it I dont run after my Boss screaming that its not fair... I go find a better job Razz

drek go whine to your bartender about whats fair or not.

all i saw was blah blah blah I am man
blah blah blah i think i'm better than u
blah blah blah zen is an idiot

(2009.Dec.28 01:55 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  I'm getting really sick and tired of you newer people screaming about what is fair and what is not. I think those of us who have worked our arse off to get where we are should get a bloody leg up for a change. What the hell have we been training our careers for?

blah blah blah i'm weaker than you and i want my leg up instead

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Dec.28, 05:44 PM
(2009.Dec.28 02:10 PM)NastyFO Wrote:  "She" belongs in the kitchen - right? LMAO. WinkyWinky

finally! someone with a little sense.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.28, 09:04 PM
(2009.Dec.28 05:39 PM)Howlsong Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.28 10:50 AM)NastyFO Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.28 01:55 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  OK i dont agree with anything that u said b4 this part but this ^^ REALLY ticked me off....

You're whining about what may or may not be FAIR? Are you kidding? He is suggesting a passive skill for ALL accounts not just constructrution which btw was like the last thing he mentioned. Why shouldnt the ppl who have spent months and/or years have a leg up on those of you who didnt? What makes you so friggin special?

IF i'm working real fn hard at a job I expect a damn promotion and if I don't for some reason get it I dont run after my Boss screaming that its not fair... I go find a better job Razz

drek go whine to your bartender about whats fair or not.

all i saw was blah blah blah I am man
blah blah blah i think i'm better than u
blah blah blah zen is an idiot

(2009.Dec.28 01:55 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  I'm getting really sick and tired of you newer people screaming about what is fair and what is not. I think those of us who have worked our arse off to get where we are should get a bloody leg up for a change. What the hell have we been training our careers for?

blah blah blah i'm weaker than you and i want my leg up instead

All that really does is further his point.

NastyFO, +100.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2009.Dec.28, 09:08 PM
Inpace did you get your name from assassins creed?