Mods again!
2009.Dec.22, 12:59 PM
RE: Mods again!
(2009.Dec.22 12:44 PM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.22 12:34 AM)cheetah Wrote:  At which point Dru thinks he makes a humorous remark, although out of line for a mod--if you're gonna close it fine, but making fun of the people you're modding makes you a mod not worthy of respect!

I closed the thread, not at a humorous remark, but because it was only the first post that was on topic. But wait, I may have mistaken, let me find out what I wrote.

"I think it's only the first post that's on topic."

Which leads me to assume that indeed I wrote the locking reason for the thread, and not a humorous punch at the players involved in it.

If you really want to know why I locked it, and not just split the posts out of it, then I can tell you as well. Because it was only the first post that was ontopic, it was less time and energy consuming to lock it, rather then split every other post out of it. And if the OP want he can make a brand new thread.

And I believe that you in the closing thread also made this statement.

"So mods are working overtime, yet this pointless dribble goes on for pages?

Makes perfect sense!"

So you wanted it locked, but when it gets locked you rage?

I think that the problem is that your post was ambiguous. I, like Cheetah, apparently, read it as that the last post was the first one that was on topic, and, thus, the only one. This seemed like a humorous remark to close a thread. That being said, I also see what you meant.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Dec.22, 01:01 PM
Now that you say it that way, I understand that it could be misinterpreted, and that's not good. I may have my opinions about players from my ingame persona, but I do my best to mod as neutral as I can.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.22, 01:29 PM
(2009.Dec.22 01:01 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Now that you say it that way, I understand that it could be misinterpreted, and that's not good. I may have my opinions about players from my ingame persona, but I do my best to mod as neutral as I can.

cheetah said she is sorry and will give you a violin if it makes you feel better.

[edit] edited for rude language.

so you've already had one....ok, ok my bad.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.22 01:41 PM by spacebird.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.22, 02:33 PM
how sad is the game right now when the only thing people talk about is bad modding.... lame

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Dec.22, 06:17 PM
stumbling as i fall from grace
she needs my vision to replace
her ailing sight throughout the night
leaving two dong bags in my face

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Sep.17, 06:23 AM
i concur, cheetie.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2010.Sep.17, 03:34 PM
You guys are Mod haters?

3:36 pm You received $36 from Mac.

12,600,036$ robbed from him.
2010.Sep.17, 05:57 PM
(2009.Dec.22 02:33 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  how sad is the game right now when the only thing people talk about is bad modding.... lame

Right now? How is this different then any other day of the year?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.Sep.17, 06:01 PM
(2010.Sep.17 05:57 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.22 02:33 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  how sad is the game right now when the only thing people talk about is bad modding.... lame

Right now? How is this different then any other day of the year?

that post was soooo 2009

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.17, 06:35 PM
indeed

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
Thread Closed