AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mods again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

cheetah

Sis's response only said "it's over now"

30 mins later she edited it, to add something about a VS member.

At which point Dru thinks he makes a humorous remark, although out of line for a mod--if you're gonna close it fine, but making fun of the people you're modding makes you a mod not worthy of respect!

Ask Wraith. He's another perfect mod! He went off topic, called me a "loser" in the forums (excellent mod example for behavior here!), and the thread is still open! Why! bc a modzi went off topic and started name calling, not just a general user. Anybody else had said what he did and off topic like he was, would've been closed immediately. Power hungry mods are out of control.

Talk about scaring off noobs. It's not older players, it's modzis who won't let anyone post an opinion, who run off the noobs!
We should be friends. Still waiting for the mod responsible for moving my thread to move it back to the appropriate spot, whoever the sh-t-brick is. Getting tired of the anal mods that suddenly pop up.

Go one way or the other, assholes. Getting annoying.

Chymere

(2009.Dec.22 12:42 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Go one way or the other, iceholes. Getting annoying.

+1. You can't have a mod who calls a player a loser and another who says he strictly enforces posting rules.
Definitely waiting for this to happen.

[Image: moderatoractivity.jpg]
yes i agree with all of this, now i'm not one prone to hyperbole, but the forums are like Nazi Germany.
+1. You can't have a mod who calls a player a loser and another who says he strictly enforces posting rules.

The unspoken rule for the aforementioned is if the Mods are going comment in a thread be it fair or foul they shouldn't moderate it.........

Nazi Germany......? Really?

Breaking down doors and smashing glass?
night of the long knives here we come. Ninja

cheetah

(2009.Dec.22 02:39 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]+1. You can't have a mod who calls a player a loser

thank you for admitting you were wrong. A mod has NO place in calling ANY player a loser, especially someone who can kick their ass, although that is not the point! I'm glad you see the error of your ways, and hope that you will not continue to be the problem Zen and Err are concerned about, considering keeping noobs away, by intimidating them with your inconsiderate responses on the forums., ty!
(2009.Dec.22 03:08 AM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.22 02:39 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]+1. You can't have a mod who calls a player a loser

thank you for admitting you were wrong. A mod has NO place in calling ANY player a loser, especially someone who can kick their arse, although that is not the point! I'm glad you see the error of your ways, and hope that you will not continue to be the problem Zen and Err are concerned about, considering keeping noobs away, by intimidating them with your inconsiderate responses on the forums., ty!

Cheetah I think you completely missed his point....
(2009.Dec.22 03:08 AM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you for admitting you were wrong. A mod has NO place in calling ANY player a loser, especially someone who can kick their arse, although that is not the point! I'm glad you see the error of your ways, and hope that you will not continue to be the problem Zen and Err are concerned about, considering keeping noobs away, by intimidating them with your inconsiderate responses on the forums., ty!

Read the thread when you wake.......you'll get it then Cheetah........

As to your allegations.....they are just that........Weak
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's