Mods again!
2009.Dec.22, 04:46 AM
RE: Mods again!
(2009.Dec.22 03:53 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.22 03:08 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.22 02:39 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  +1. You can't have a mod who calls a player a loser

thank you for admitting you were wrong. A mod has NO place in calling ANY player a loser, especially someone who can kick their arse, although that is not the point! I'm glad you see the error of your ways, and hope that you will not continue to be the problem Zen and Err are concerned about, considering keeping noobs away, by intimidating them with your inconsiderate responses on the forums., ty!

Read the thread when you wake.......you'll get it then Cheetah........

As to your allegations.....they are just that........Weak

maybe you need to go read the rules you are meant to be inforcing again

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthread.php?tid=13

just incase there is to many word for you I will pick the main one out for you.

9 No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Hopefully, this won't be much of a problem here. If it does turn into a problem, player account for the forums for those involved will be suspended.

yes your a player of this game but in the forum you are a MOD start bloody acting like it, do you think if a cop in full unform started joining in a football riot he would get away with it just because he played football to. This is the example that is been set to other posters, they see you doing whatever the hell you want and say, hell a mods doing so can I. Then you cant understand why the forms are in the mess they are.

Corrupted by power, a vote of no confidence comes to mind.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.22 04:49 AM by MrHyde.
2009.Dec.22, 06:07 AM
they're trying to make this a comfortable environment for everyone to post....as long as it's convenient for them.

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.22, 08:56 AM
(2009.Dec.22 06:07 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  they're trying to make this a comfortable environment for everyone to post....as long as it's convenient for them.

I think this post should be removed for it's content!
2009.Dec.22, 08:58 AM
I'm fucking offended by all this mother fucking bullshit crap fuck slap bitch whore slut fucking cock sucking mods!
2009.Dec.22, 09:00 AM
(2009.Dec.22 08:58 AM)Dingus Wrote:  I'm farging offended by all this mother farging cowplop drek frag slap wimp dork smut farging cork sucking mods!

I knew he was headed this way with all of his suicidal posts...
2009.Dec.22, 09:32 AM
(2009.Dec.22 08:56 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.22 06:07 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  they're trying to make this a comfortable environment for everyone to post....as long as it's convenient for them.

I think this post should be removed for it's content!

and to be fair, the comment and my actions should be taken in front of the forum tribunal to ensure statements such as should never see the light of day again. this is getting ridiculous...how can we expect the forums to reach their full potential with comments like these being tossed around?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.22, 10:34 AM
(2009.Dec.22 02:39 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  +1. You can't have a mod who calls a player a loser and another who says he strictly enforces posting rules.

The unspoken rule for the aforementioned is if the Mods are going comment in a thread be it fair or foul they shouldn't moderate it...

I am saying this with no prejudice whatsoever. I could care very little less what you or anybody calls Cheetah, and your attacks are so poorly worded and executed that unless you were a moderator I am sure she would not have wasted the time to complain, or even regard a word you say.

With that in mind. We get it, you are a player, you can interact with others, it's just a game, and so on. However, when you assume the responsibility of moderating, you also assume the inevitable need for discretion.

You see, a moderator, unlike a regular player has the ability to edit/delete/move and otherwise censor posts made by others. So, in the instance of a clear need for moderation, the action of the moderator should coincide with their in game candor. If a player is being censored for misuse of language or in this case "personal attacks", those with the power to decide forum "right from wrong" should be overly diligent to adhere to their practice.

Long story short, either play one way or the other. I know I am gonna continue to give you all a run for your money in the moderation dept, but at least do your best not to contradict your actions with your words.
2009.Dec.22, 10:51 AM
Phisheva for forum mod!

Campaign donations welcome
2009.Dec.22, 11:45 AM
(2009.Dec.22 10:51 AM)PhisheVA Wrote:  Phisheva for forum mod!

Campaign donations welcome

+1
2009.Dec.22, 12:44 PM
(2009.Dec.22 12:34 AM)cheetah Wrote:  At which point Dru thinks he makes a humorous remark, although out of line for a mod--if you're gonna close it fine, but making fun of the people you're modding makes you a mod not worthy of respect!

I closed the thread, not at a humorous remark, but because it was only the first post that was on topic. But wait, I may have mistaken, let me find out what I wrote.

"I think it's only the first post that's on topic."

Which leads me to assume that indeed I wrote the locking reason for the thread, and not a humorous punch at the players involved in it.

If you really want to know why I locked it, and not just split the posts out of it, then I can tell you as well. Because it was only the first post that was ontopic, it was less time and energy consuming to lock it, rather then split every other post out of it. And if the OP want he can make a brand new thread.

And I believe that you in the closing thread also made this statement.

"So mods are working overtime, yet this pointless dribble goes on for pages?

Makes perfect sense!"

So you wanted it locked, but when it gets locked you rage?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
Thread Closed