Hospitalization of Online Players After Loosing War
2007.Dec.20, 07:32 PM
Hospitalization of Online Players After Loosing War
First of all I want to clear that I am not whining out here. I’m confused so I am asking it from all the senior players out there.

In last 2 days I had been hospitalized / attacked more than 6 times. Reason, my gang warred with some gang and won it so the higher level member attack / hospitalize me and my whole gang. And I also want to mention that these attacks are not offline, they all are online.

I heard that this game is a game of gang wars. But if this is the result then I think I heard something wrong or I’m in a wrong game.

We all are pretty new players and we all are trying very hard to make our mark in this game. But some players, don’t want to mention names, made me feel that its wrong. Noobs are not allowed to leave mark unless you are associated with some big gang or have a very high level Godfather.

I’m not sure if all of you agree with me here and if I’ll get any support here. But through this post I would like to stand against the policy of hospitalizing lower level players, when they are online, because you lost the war.

PS – Moderators if you think this post sound more like cribbing then please lock it.
2007.Dec.20, 07:45 PM

My feeling is that it's a bad idea to pick a fight with a gang full of higher level players than you. You never know if or how they'll choose to retaliate.

Sure, it's a game that includes gang wars but it's also a PvP combat game.

"Don't poke a tiger with a stick."
2007.Dec.20, 07:46 PM

it happens sometimes,but not all the time,i know there is a few who like doing it and i know its not really fair sometimes,but don't give up,it will get better,if you need some help hollier at me i'll be more than glad,
2007.Dec.20, 07:51 PM

if it was the gents then you were warned in the gang description.

online hits happen. the standard boring response is "train harder, catch up" but we all know that's silly.
2007.Dec.20, 08:02 PM

one tip, know your opponent......most gangs have some players that will hit you during or after the war...thats part of the game...whether your gang choses to do it is up to you.....but remember as said above, this game is about gangs, war, crimes, and pvp combat. If you get stuck in the hospital and need someone to help you out, find friends or even maybe hire someone....or just take it on the chin and chalk it up to lesson learned.......bottom line, have fun and hang in there, this game is great....merry christmas Smile
2007.Dec.20, 08:17 PM

Thanks for the support. I don’t like cribbing and I understand that this game involves PvPs. I wrote this when this thing went beyond war retaliations. There are some players who just wait for me to get online and as soon as I get online they hit me. This is what i hate most. Evil

Believe me Mudpies it’s defiantly not Gentrification. :shock: With the level we all are at, I can’t think of getting any close to them. Sad

I know most of you thru Manas (TheReaperSinterklaas [12912]). Biggrin

This is indubitably a great game and very addictive too, so I’m not going to call quits, but keep on bothering you senior players. Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Dec.20, 09:51 PM

locusts are small, and insignificant by themselves. we all know what a swarm of locusts are capable of.......

food for thought :wink:
2007.Dec.21, 01:31 AM

And we know what douchebags are capable of, too, alone or by themselves. I know of someone who won or lost a war, and, just because they could, sent their entire gang after them to hospitalize the whole gang whenever 1 member retaliated against another for an online attack.

I think it's ridiculous. That's my point. XD
2007.Dec.21, 01:58 AM

i agree. there are some supergangs that are guilty of this beyond the shadow of a doubt, in my expierience.
but it would be unfair to judge an entire family based on the actions of a few members. i've alo had good experiences with those same players. for the most part, like it has been said before, its just a game, so enjoy....
2007.Dec.21, 04:22 AM

I don't think this is about us. But I would have hospitalized you if you had started war on us.

Like it has been said by above posters. You have to pick a fight with people you can defend yourself against.

Yes it's possible to win in a gang war against people with higher level, but I wouldn't advice it, unless they are willing to take it lying down.

I have my thrills with PvP combat, having to spend Energy points on the right targets to stay under 50% so that other people doesn't hospitalize me, spending 100 000's of dollars on Stim's and Nimbus to try and stay a head, or to boost out of the hospital when your enemies aren't expecting it. Oh, and the tick hunting, you wouldn't believe how many people watches seconds in this game.

And when you declare war and beat one of these people, they just might take it personally.

So just level up, train up and become one of us Wink

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.