Hospitalization of Online Players After Loosing War
2007.Dec.24, 02:10 AM

mtngti Wrote:My feeling is that it's a bad idea to pick a fight with a gang full of higher level players than you. You never know if or how they'll choose to retaliate.

Sure, it's a game that includes gang wars but it's also a PvP combat game.

"Don't poke a tiger with a stick."

I agree 100%. Before wars were strickly beating each other up. And alot of us have carried that with this new war code. My advice, declare on lower gangs that you know if they do retaliate, you can turn it around and attack them back.
2007.Dec.24, 02:14 AM

mtngti Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Sure, they try it online but after you stim your way to where you can still have the gang war and be untouchable and win they do get miffed off and act like babies and hit you back.

So let me get this straight... flying under the radar by stimming out to below fair and hitting a hideout while you're "untouchable" is OK, but hospitalizing in retaliation for a hideout being sacked is acting like a baby?

You and me both know J. If they do that just wait a couple of minutes. They'll eventually get back to fair. Biggrin Twisted
2007.Dec.24, 02:23 AM

i look at it his way... if my gang of lower lvls does something and they get miffed to the point where they're wasting energy on me and mine, well, i guess i got their attention, didn't i ? and if they're persistant with it then i know i've made my mark.
2007.Dec.24, 02:24 AM

If that's the way ya look at it, that's your point of veiw and don't let anyone change it.
2007.Dec.24, 06:46 AM

Well said Zeus. It all comes down to who you are and the way you react to things.
2007.Dec.24, 02:29 PM

my gang deffinatly poked a bunch of tgiers with sticks lol