Hospitalization of Online Players After Loosing War
2007.Dec.21, 06:55 AM

gtoofs Wrote:If you get stuck in the hospital and need someone to help you out, find friends or even maybe hire someone.

I would find higher level friends that could protect your gang but i wouldnt hire anyone because that could just lead to more trouble for you and your gang.
Also stock up on stims they are very handy when it comes to online hits
2007.Dec.21, 03:11 PM

It happens. There are gangs who get upset because they lost and then they throw the entire gang (or most of them) they lost too in the hospital. Sure, they try it online but after you stim your way to where you can still have the gang war and be untouchable and win they do get pissed off and act like babies and hit you back.

NOW, if you were getting mugged all the time because you kept cash on you then I say "DARN, why was I offline and missed the muggings?" lol lol
2007.Dec.21, 03:31 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Sure, they try it online but after you stim your way to where you can still have the gang war and be untouchable and win they do get miffed off and act like babies and hit you back.

So let me get this straight... flying under the radar by stimming out to below fair and hitting a hideout while you're "untouchable" is OK, but hospitalizing in retaliation for a hideout being sacked is acting like a baby?
2007.Dec.21, 06:51 PM

I would say that "flying under the radar by stimming out to below fair and hitting a hideout while you're "untouchable"" is not honourable, though it may be called "tactic" (a dirty 1). Hosping some1 repeatedly due to a gang war after it has finiished sounds, erm, like a way of wasting energy. If every gang here acts like that there would be just a little bunch of ppl being active out from hospital, don't u think?
2007.Dec.21, 07:40 PM

how is that a dirty tactic??? that's like saying warring an offline gang is dirty.
2007.Dec.21, 09:41 PM

And it is, which doesn't mean it's not better 4 your gang. This comes about what u consider "honourable". A clean and direct fight is, backstabbing your opponent when he is not aware isn't. But with direct fight you get risks and backstabbing u minimize them.
I'm not saying I wouldn't war an offline gang, I don't follow any codex, I was just stating that taking profit of ingame code (untouchable health) 4 your benefit is a tricky tactic.
2007.Dec.22, 05:46 AM

It isn't a dirty tactic at all. People will use whatever tools given to them.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Dec.22, 09:19 AM

Druchii Wrote:It isn't a dirty tactic at all. People will use whatever tools given to them.

agree 100% mate
2007.Dec.22, 10:45 AM

The point here is that a low level gang membership that stims out under the radar to attack the hideout is doing so because they know that a level 20/30 will hospitalise them as soon as they can.Talk about honor?where is the honour in a level 6 being attacked by a level 25? There aint no contest so i say its dishonor to the level 25!Tactics by the low level.

Ultimately its this.If you wanna take out a high level player gang with a low level player gang then those guys better stim up ready.The low level gangs should check the gang description before attacking cause if it says (we will attack you online in a war) then they better prepare themselves

Finnaly once a war is over you do get nobs that will carry on hospitalising the other gang cause they are bad loser's,bullies idiots whatever else you wanna say.Dishonor on them!
2007.Dec.23, 10:14 AM

Exactly, hospitalizing during a war is one thing. Afterwards, it is just being pissy at that gang for declaring on you. Also, like Mortaja said, waste of energy.