I didn't just leave Valhalla
2008.Dec.29, 11:18 PM

[Image: can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg]
2008.Dec.29, 11:20 PM

so if we are all sharing the same ip, whats for dinner tonight sg? im huuuuuunnnnnnnngry
2008.Dec.29, 11:23 PM

I got the Fried Chicken
And the caramel pies covered, whats everybody else making
2008.Dec.29, 11:26 PM

redz28 Wrote:so if we are all sharing the same ip, whats for dinner tonight sg? im huuuuuunnnnnnnngry

[Image: bush_turkey.jpg]

could be turkey, but it seems bush got attached to it
2008.Dec.29, 11:53 PM

im always good for potato salad..il bring some cheddar peppers too
2008.Dec.30, 12:31 AM
Re: I didn't just leave Valhalla
SisterLynx Wrote:I left the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are sharing accounts. Admins have favorites. Sure this is going to be erased so... Bye.

I have personally met SG and his wife. I can honestly tell you that they have 2 separate computers.....how would I know.....I gave them each one when I went down to meet them. Therefore....they are not sharing accounts....they just have the same IP addy.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Dec.30, 12:34 AM

I have the pork going in the back yard, with Moro,Yuca and some Cuban Mojito.

the pool is set to 90 Degrees.
Fireworks are bought and set up,The girls will be arrinving around 2pm on the 31st.

Wet T-shirt contest starts at 4pm.
Booze supplied by my good friends and Spirits and wine.

Anyone interested is welcomed.
Please bring your own towels.
2008.Dec.30, 12:38 AM

I am enroute with some lasagna now. Catch you in a few minutes. LOL
2008.Dec.30, 12:38 AM

Count me in! ;D

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.30, 12:56 AM

Jolabent Wrote:
SisterLynx Wrote:I left the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are sharing accounts. Admins have favorites. Sure this is going to be erased so... Bye.

I have personally met SG and his wife. I can honestly tell you that they have 2 separate computers.....how would I know.....I gave them each one when I went down to meet them. Therefore....they are not sharing accounts....they just have the same IP addy.

Well, this should answer the IP addy. I too know they are different people and not SG making up a lie so he can have another account.

BSOXXX Wrote:YEAH OK
and you know that how???????
I sat there and carried on a conversation with Jinx at SG's House today while he was sitting there posting on a forum, and PLAYING THE GAME.
Am i just going crazy or something???????????????????

I mean if i am PLEASE tell me so that i can get some kind of medication.......

Maybe SG just has some mad typing skills. I mean I was chatting with SG and Jinx at the same time today so if SG can type all the that stuff on these mails and send them to me with each account within a minute or less then I admire that typing skill. Seriously folks, get a life and accept they are different people playing and not just one person as claimed.

superdude Wrote:So should all of them be banned for sharing the same comp and logging in to eachothers accounts?

UHHHH, read above. Sharing computers is one thing. Sharing accounts is another. I asked SG and Jinx what was up and had him login to other games he plays or played so he could send me some of the goodies there he had.

thatthingufear Wrote:Bye Sis, you should log onto MSN anymore you haven't been on in months.

Actually, she has been on MSN at times I have been there. I saw the login but was in other conversations with other people. If you mean she needs to actually chat more, then yeah she does. LOL

Folks, can't we just end this constant idiotic claim here? It is very old and tiring.
Thread Closed