I didn't just leave Valhalla
2008.Dec.29, 10:41 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
delpot Wrote:so your saying SG actually has FOUR accts to himself...wow...that must be some sort of a record!

your just as stupid as ever, i sure hope you do not walk and chew gum at the same time, hell you would walk in frount of a car, no jinx does not live with me he is staying at my house though, also you lil precious sisterlynx is not as sweet as you think,ask her what she did on xmas eve, see if she will tell you, and it was to her own mom,she also did not want jinx at her house if the truth will be told, as far as cheating, lol are you kidding,

you win king moron award if you actually still take me seriously

...im confused....so SG and his old lady share account and log in and use jinks account too.....and somethimes they log in and use BSOxxx's account too?

hmmmm

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.

Prove it or shut up. Like said before, not the first time people share an account, whether the guy logs in daily or not, sharing an account is against the rules, if proven guilty.
2008.Dec.29, 10:43 PM

HAHAHA
ok there is my answer you are just STUPID.......................
Yeah i do have my own account, i get on the game at my house where i am at right now.....
When im not here i get on the game on my phone......
You want to see a picture of me go to off the wall and check out the get to know each other Thread.......

And if you were as smart as you thought you were you would know that Jinx is playing on his own account.........
2008.Dec.29, 10:43 PM

Thor Wrote:Prove it or shut up. Like said before, not the first time people share an account, whether the guy logs in daily or not, sharing an account is against the rules, if proven guilty.

I don't shut up, I grow up...and when I look at you I throw up.

I could care less. good for SG. he found a way to beat the system, hurrah! This game isn't important enough for me to give a shit
2008.Dec.29, 10:44 PM

Is sharing an account the same as sharing a computer?

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.29, 10:47 PM

BSOXXX Wrote:HAHAHA
ok there is my answer you are just STUPID.......................
Yeah i do have my own account, i get on the game at my house where i am at right now.....
When im not here i get on the game on my phone......
You want to see a picture of me go to off the wall and check out the get to know each other Thread.......

And if you were as smart as you thought you were you would know that Jinx is playing on his own account.........

omg you cant be serious.
2008.Dec.29, 10:48 PM

EvilDeedz Wrote:Is sharing an account the same as sharing a computer?

No

Thing is, Zen only tracks via IP address. So as long as you send her a mail telling her that more then 1 person log on from the same house, you're good to go.

No to tell if it's 1 computer, or 7 computers as a router eliminates the issue of needing multiple connections.
2008.Dec.29, 10:48 PM

personally I just want to see some more pictures. hehehhe
2008.Dec.29, 10:49 PM

Yeah i am serious.......
I dont care if i get hospitalized or whatever over all this....
Thread Closed