I didn't just leave Valhalla
2008.Dec.29, 11:00 PM

redz28 Wrote:well it goes like this,,all of them are donators,they all share a pc..not alot you can do to prove anything..i share a ip address with other people but they arnt multi's..we just share the same ip...you cant prove they are multi's or even account sitting,,its just not possible to prove.. i had 4 pc's here with all 4 of them logged into al by different people..

So you and bosxxx and sg and his old lady all share the same accounts and computers?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.29, 11:01 PM

superdude Wrote:
redz28 Wrote:well it goes like this,,all of them are donators,they all share a pc..not alot you can do to prove anything..i share a ip address with other people but they arnt multi's..we just share the same ip...you cant prove they are multi's or even account sitting,,its just not possible to prove.. i had 4 pc's here with all 4 of them logged into al by different people..

So you and bosxxx and sg and his old lady all share the same accounts and computers?

...and pun and cheetah...
2008.Dec.29, 11:03 PM

delpot Wrote:
superdude Wrote:

You forget the rest of SV, who maggically gather from britan in SG's living room at the same time while keeping thier IP address, because they talked to a magical fairy that gave them a router with unlimited range.
2008.Dec.29, 11:04 PM

Bye Sis, you should log onto MSN anymore you haven't been on in months.

thatthingufear Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
superdude Wrote:

You forget the rest of SV, who maggically gather from britan in SG's living room at the same time while keeping thier IP address, because they talked to a magical fairy that gave them a router with unlimited range.
Yeah but it's ok because Zen is downstairs with us Smile

superdude Wrote:

no, me and my wife have shared computer from the day my wife started, now jinx is staying here at my house and he uses one of the computers at my house, bsoxxx lives less than 50 yards from my house, so he logs in at his own house, i hope this clears it up, admin closed it out and the drama was brought here, so if admins know whats going on, does it really matter to anyone else, if it does and anybody needs to know anything else, let me know, i will i can to help you understand better
2008.Dec.29, 11:05 PM

Thor Wrote:
thatthingufear Wrote:
delpot Wrote:
superdude Wrote:

Yeah but it's ok because Zen is downstairs with us Smile
Oh I forget she and Err live in SG's basement.
2008.Dec.29, 11:15 PM

huh?

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2008.Dec.29, 11:16 PM

superdude Wrote:huh?
Exactly!!
2008.Dec.29, 11:17 PM