i see 4 SV gym rats
2008.Dec.29, 12:22 AM

I never said it can't happen..I said it's not happening between two brute forces like the ones these two teams are made of..Quit talking like you're giving wisdom when wisdom isn't being given..Wisdom is knowledge, and knowledge is something you don't have on the situation..
2008.Dec.29, 12:24 AM

SunTzu Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Sheesh @ SunTzu..Go look over what you typed earlier..I'm done with explaining to you that you can't quite win against barbarians(Both sides of the fence) with telling them that they get chicken and women if they join us and quit the fighting between us..It isn't happening..

Instead of telling me that it cant happen just be honest, you cant think of the right things to say to make it happen.

ST.. just one thing. this isnt real life. its a game. a combat/crime and be something that in real life you are not.
At this point the war continues, when will it end? Who kows?

Its part of the game albeit it is the hardest part and one that most stay away from because of the cost in $$ and developement. But its happened and will continue for some time by the looks of it.
2008.Dec.29, 12:24 AM

this situation isnt that hard to get a grasp of two people have diffrent oppinons on what happened and now there is fighting. damn that was spot on. but go ahead and tell me it is more than that
2008.Dec.29, 12:26 AM

It isn't hard to grasp, but it is for you..Use your head..
2008.Dec.29, 12:38 AM

This war is about alot of things. Some major some minor.
its been building for sometime. All that was needed was a small spark to set it off and it happened.

how long the fire will rage again unknown.
2008.Dec.29, 12:38 AM

well i guess that it then. have a good one
2008.Dec.29, 01:34 AM

I find it funny that that guys have been talking about running out of targets for 2 days now and that we gave up cuz 4-5 of us are in the gym rat list when there's actually only 4-5 Val members that ever took part in the war.

And beside Ush, you all keep hosping members of VS because you cant do jack about SV's.

I'm currently looking at our pvp logs for the gang and I see only 5 names in there, 3 Diss and 2 Val (Ush is there only once and I dont remember the last time Biff attacked an SV even if he is the 1 who started it all...), that's for the last 4-5 hours.

I think Val gave up a long time ago but the very few of you who keep trying are trying to save the face by lying all day long about it.

You guys want the truth? If we didn't had a smaller gang, this war wouldn't have even existed, too many of you can only win vs too few of us.
2008.Dec.29, 02:27 AM

Thor

2 reasons why you only see 2/3 names on ur pvp.

8 hits are from me alone
7 from col
6 from Vas

that's from 11:30 to 1 am game time.

all the other Val's had already gone to sleep.

So please don't exaggerate and making it seem like Val has stopped hitting.
2008.Dec.29, 03:01 AM

Nightrain, Just accept the fact you are the only one in Val that has any heart for this. You should leave and join Diss, the rest of your band of merry men have given up.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.29, 03:12 AM

Lmao

I find that kind of strange. when I look at the hosp page and see SV/VS players being hosped by Val.

As to me, I have no need to leave Val.