The retirement district
2008.Oct.21, 08:33 PM

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Actually, wasn't that 1 of his favorite quote?!?!
2008.Oct.21, 08:42 PM

It's also in the rules, but I never posted an official notice until after the incident.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.21, 08:59 PM

Can we just toss out Matt and call it a day then?

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Oct.21, 09:08 PM

chance Wrote:Can we just toss out Matt and call it a day then?
All in favor say "Aye"
2008.Oct.21, 09:09 PM

AYE!!!!

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Oct.21, 09:33 PM

You did post that somewhere long ago. Maybe the thread turned into a bitchfest and got mod'd
2008.Oct.21, 09:51 PM

Aye!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.21, 09:55 PM

Aye!!!! :?:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.22, 09:51 AM

Eaglefreak Wrote:
zenith Wrote:
volcomjurk7 Wrote:can players who are retired come back from retirement and play again???

thats what i want to know so lets say this, when icingdeath comes back (if he dos) can he come back and get back on and still play like normal zen?

While in the retirement district you can mail, view who's online and that's pretty much it. You cannot progress or even earn bank interest. When a player comes back they can start playing again if they chose to leave the retirement district. They cannot go back in.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...retirement

that's what I found

I just feel strong about this. We train and donate as much as possible to beat those who were on top, they leave and go into hiding? Some more than once?

It just is really shady, not like this is a new argument. The community and even those retired fought against having a retirement district at all.

It's closed! Now release the players once and for all.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.22, 10:16 AM

What woul the players do if they ever came back anyway? leave the district. then they wouldnt be allowed back in. Close it down for good it makes no difference to them if they never come back.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007