Valhalla
2008.Apr.21, 01:10 PM

buuddha Wrote:
saint Wrote:wasn't this thread originally a peeing match between diss and val over who's #2?

not even close....we whip out the asshairs when we need to know who is boss

this is what i think of you and your comment
You pound LEGofLAMBofGOD to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 128

now who is whipping who
2008.Apr.21, 01:10 PM

I can't eat you, Saint. It's just not plausible.
2008.Apr.21, 01:12 PM

Kronald Wrote:I never take this game personal, and I always have a good time while I'm playing! One of my favorite things to do is assess players by their in game actions and then put together what type of people they are in the real world. As some of you know, I'm pretty good at it too!
I like this statement. I think we're ready to accept your application now. I look forward to receiving it. Wink

Everyone else:
GTFO of our thread, you're all jealous. Steal our names, steal our tags...it makes no difference. We were, we are, we will be. Deal.

VALHALLA!!!
2008.Apr.21, 01:18 PM

saradon27 Wrote:
snow1eopardess Wrote:Guilty by association... the claim of many who have caused such cruelty in the world. Nazis, KKK, Crusades, America during WW1, 2 or was it Vietnam... hmmmm

How can you compare them with a online game come on. They are real world atrocities were thousands upon thousands were killed or maimed etc

This is a game, say it with me a game were a few of you are not getting to play said game for a few hours because a few members of you gang though it was ok to sent some very harrassing mails. Ask yourself did they not know what would be the out come, or did they just not care what happened to there gang mates as long as they got a few digs in.

I can compare the statement. I did not say any thing about someone's actions or the game. I also did not state that to any one specifically, for a reason. It was not a personal attack to the one who made it (whoever that was). It was a statement of opinion to people who justify any negative or positive actions by stereotyping a group (whatever group) based on their associations. I am not sure how it got twisted to be a personal affront to you or any other.
Beyond that, what matters what I say to you and you alone? If you do not like what I have said, you tell me, we discuss and move forward or I ignore you. I have no idea what the issue is that you are specifying, nor do I care to know, since it has caused quite a fuss in this forum. Basically, communicate with the understanding that not all is as you believe it to be. I will do the same.
2008.Apr.21, 01:21 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:I can't eat you, Saint. It's just not plausible.

I prefer women in bed thank you
2008.Apr.21, 01:21 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:
saint Wrote:wasn't this thread originally a peeing match between diss and val over who's #2?

not even close....we whip out the asshairs when we need to know who is boss

this is what i think of you and your comment
You pound LEGofLAMBofGOD to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.
Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 128

now who is whipping who

WTF man you need to read it again. and when you see where i insulted DM msg me that part. cuz i cant find it. all i see is me saying Valhalla and diss have long ass hairs and ours are longer.

actually, i read that entire post and didnt see ANYTHING about DM
2008.Apr.21, 01:33 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:
snow1eopardess Wrote:Guilty by association... the claim of many who have caused such cruelty in the world. Nazis, KKK, Crusades, America during WW1, 2 or was it Vietnam... hmmmm

How can you compare them with a online game come on. They are real world atrocities were thousands upon thousands were killed or maimed etc

This is a game, say it with me a game were a few of you are not getting to play said game for a few hours because a few members of you gang though it was ok to sent some very harrassing mails. Ask yourself did they not know what would be the out come, or did they just not care what happened to there gang mates as long as they got a few digs in.

I can compare the statement. I did not say any thing about someone's actions or the game. I also did not state that to any one specifically, for a reason. It was not a personal attack to the one who made it (whoever that was). It was a statement of opinion to people who justify any negative or positive actions by stereotyping a group (whatever group) based on their associations. I am not sure how it got twisted to be a personal affront to you or any other.
Beyond that, what matters what I say to you and you alone? If you do not like what I have said, you tell me, we discuss and move forward or I ignore you. I have no idea what the issue is that you are specifying, nor do I care to know, since it has caused quite a fuss in this forum. Basically, communicate with the understanding that not all is as you believe it to be. I will do the same.

yes you are and I im also maken my veiw know.

you never said it outright no but what else could you be taking about, you took something someone above you posted and added your bit, are you telling me you just went to the last page read that last post and then posted something without reading the whole thread? The post was not to me and me alone it was in a public forum, why would I mail you about the post when I can also post in the public forum.

By your own admission you have no idea about whats going on, so why do you feel you can attack people who do, manybe you should find out whats going on then come one with that knowlede and join in the discussion.

I will just paste you last line to yourself, Basically, communicate with the understanding that not all is as you believe it to be.
2008.Apr.21, 01:34 PM

saint Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I can't eat you, Saint. It's just not plausible.

I prefer women in bed thank you

That was just..I'm not even going to dignify your response with words, bud. I'm done with this topic. ;D
2008.Apr.21, 01:55 PM

saradon27 Wrote:yes you are and I im also maken my veiw know.

you never said it outright no but what else could you be taking about, you took something someone above you posted and added your bit, are you telling me you just went to the last page read that last post and then posted something without reading the whole thread? The post was not to me and me alone it was in a public forum, why would I mail you about the post when I can also post in the public forum.

By your own admission you have no idea about whats going on, so why do you feel you can attack people who do, manybe you should find out whats going on then come one with that knowlede and join in the discussion.

I will just paste you last line to yourself, Basically, communicate with the understanding that not all is as you believe it to be.

What I had been speaking of was the tendency of people to make mistakes based on an assumption of guilt by association. It has and did not have any thing to do with you. Nor my gang or yours. It was a broad statement that is faulty, in my opinion.
To claim guilt by association leaves so many innocent parties that would be punished. Totally out of game context, I am saying this. If I am a nurse who works in a private practice and the doctor I work with is an assisted suicide doctor, who is later found guilty in a court of law for homocide, I would then automatically be guilty of the same due to his choice. According to the 'guilty by association' decree. In knowing a drug user, I am then automatically charged with drug use, according to the 'guilty by association' decree. It is a choice of a way, but that does not make it correct. That was my statement and my intended meaning.
Who asked you to mail me? Take what I say at face value, and it is way less complicated. It is not complex and not meant for what goes on elsewhere. It is a statement of opinion and should remain as such.
Since you obviously disagree and apparently believe in that line of thought, more power to you. I still disagree.
2008.Apr.21, 02:10 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:yes you are and I im also maken my veiw know.

What I had been speaking of was the tendency of people to make mistakes based on an assumption of guilt by association. It has and did not have any thing to do with you. Nor my gang or yours. It was a broad statement that is faulty, in my opinion.
To claim guilt by association leaves so many innocent parties that would be punished. Totally out of game context, I am saying this. If I am a nurse who works in a private practice and the doctor I work with is an assisted suicide doctor, who is later found guilty in a court of law for homocide, I would then automatically be guilty of the same due to his choice. According to the 'guilty by association' decree. In knowing a drug user, I am then automatically charged with drug use, according to the 'guilty by association' decree. It is a choice of a way, but that does not make it correct. That was my statement and my intended meaning.
Who asked you to mail me? Take what I say at face value, and it is way less complicated. It is not complex and not meant for what goes on elsewhere. It is a statement of opinion and should remain as such.
Since you obviously disagree and apparently believe in that line of thought, more power to you. I still disagree.

You should have made it clear that it had nothing to do with what the rest of the thread was about, that was the thread you posted it in after all.

If you knew the doctor was doing it and did nothing about it, yes, If you knew the drug dealer and never told the cops, yes.

same as your gang mates changing there names in attack to someone

"If you do not like what I have said, you tell me, we discuss and move forward or I ignore you" was a line from your post which can be taken as if you have anything to say to me do it by mail.

When you post something understand it might not be taken how you envisioned it and you will not go far.