Past Actions
2012.Apr.17, 11:55 AM
RE: Past Actions
just me ganging up on you.

sorry for PWNING you and making you QQ, n00b
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 11:57 AM by spacebird.
2012.Apr.17, 12:30 PM
he is staying in there. i'm not the first or last that he scammed. he made a fuckin multi so he could still get loans and scam us. he is reaching jaysin's standards and look who is still in the pen with all his fuckin multis. spike go shove it

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.17, 12:41 PM
I can recall an experience with cut..... sold me a weapon he got loaned.... i sold it for a profit, and when the owner found out the weapon he loaned him was gone, contacted me.

I split the proceeds of the sale with him and we beat on cut for a week straight.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2012.Apr.17, 12:45 PM
boo hoo this is a game of criminals, as far as im concerned he played this game better than you guys who play by the rules Jail

Wu tang
2012.Apr.17, 12:56 PM
I can recall an experience with cut..... sold me a weapon he got loaned.... i sold it for a profit, and when the owner found out the weapon he loaned him was gone, contacted me.

I split the proceeds of the sale with him and we beat on cut for a week straight.

that is a violation of personal information, he made the account so he could try to re-pay you is what he was telling me through a different site that allows chat
2012.Apr.17, 12:58 PM
(2012.Apr.17 01:11 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  god you guys don't fuckin give up do you? i will never agree with him being released, infact i will go above and beyond to make his play time as boring as possible if this does infact happen, at this point it goes beyond the money i am owed. so please kindly GTFO MY FORUMS YOU LITTLE CUNT

Ditto
2012.Apr.17, 01:10 PM
someone should close this thread, as i don't even know what the topic is. i get the opening post of this thread mailed to be verbatim from one of superspikes other accounts prior to this thread being started, yet this somehow has to do with the other cutyogut (another spike acct)? i am thoroughly confused and amused, all at the same time.
2012.Apr.17, 01:15 PM
he wants to pay one off to prove he can do it but it has to be either Giant or Johnsonshalo, this is up for them to figure out which gets re-paid myself I'd say pay giant off 2nd but only because staff sometimes can even have their flaws from all of my experiences in this game, so I would not doubt this is just some kind of misunderstanding
(2012.Apr.17 12:58 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  
(2012.Apr.17 01:11 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  god you guys don't fuckin give up do you? i will never agree with him being released, infact i will go above and beyond to make his play time as boring as possible if this does infact happen, at this point it goes beyond the money i am owed. so please kindly GTFO MY FORUMS YOU LITTLE CUNT

Ditto

he wants to pay one off to prove he can do it but it has to be either Giant or Johnsonshalo, this is up for them to figure out which gets re-paid myself I'd say pay giant off 2nd but only because staff sometimes can even have their flaws from all of my experiences in this game, so I would not doubt this is just some kind of misunderstanding
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 01:18 PM by Spikelancelot.
2012.Apr.17, 01:21 PM
so he wants to pay off ONE of us? well fuck it giant can deal with this shitstain but he's not getting out of fed. he's lucky he didn't get slammed for personal info earlier this week
This post was last modified: 2012.Apr.17 01:22 PM by johnsonhalo76.

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2012.Apr.17, 01:23 PM
(2012.Apr.17 01:21 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  so he wants to pay off ONE of us? well fuck it giant can deal with this shitstain but he's not getting out of fed. he's lucky he didn't get slammed for personal info earlier this week

NO Both paid off to get his federal jail resolved because he does not want to do hard time over something small like this, it's just not worth it
Thread Closed