Poll: Anybody haveing problems with
Stupid fight records
Stupid fightlogs
[Show Results]

Stupid fightlogs
2012.Mar.13, 08:10 AM
Stupid fightlogs
Does anybody else feel its about time cipher got off his ass and sorted out the fight records, i mean hunter can beet me dispite me haveing over 15-20 stats on him wats worse predator can beet hunter and hes even further behind us both, another thing i think the zerks r completely screwed i can beat some people in a leave and then loose 2 the same person in a zerk,
Ive mailed cipher (months ago) and all he said was, "people with lower stats have a good chance of winning", well i feel thats bull and if so y bother training.
If anybody else is haveing problems like this please add 2 this and hopefully we can get a patition going that way cipher will have 2 do something rather than just ignore a non donator,
2012.Mar.13, 08:14 AM
RE: Stupid fightlogs
you're not as strong as you think you are, gorgeous.
2012.Mar.13, 08:24 AM
Your poll makes no sense, the fight logs and fight records don't change the fight itself. There are more than just your main stats that go into determing a winner. Read Acci's post in delpots thread.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Mar.13, 08:35 AM
Yea u r right, attacking and defensive skills also count and quess wat i have higher attacking and deffensive skills than the person im onabout plus higher accuracy dexterity strength and resistence so how the fuck do i loose
2012.Mar.13, 08:37 AM
what is your gcr compared to with dark matter?

and what are your skills at...can you be sure that the opposing attacks are against people not using a belt or buffs?

you threads have absolutely no value when you are cherry picking fights and just merely guessing without taking a ton of variables into account.

and the word is 'lose'
2012.Mar.13, 08:41 AM
Have you considered that he is lying to you about his stats? Or that you don't know your own.

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2012.Mar.13, 08:42 AM
I no the guy in real life i have higher eveything than him,
Gcr,im sure his is higher but does that count for all fights or just gang battles.
2012.Mar.13, 10:44 AM
I'm better than you just quit geek

Your mumma
2012.Mar.13, 10:48 AM
Already have quit 2wce foool,
No u have shit stats but can somehow beet me altho u bitoff way more than u win
2012.Mar.13, 10:56 AM
I want to be deep inside all of you!

I smoke crack!