AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Stupid fightlogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does anybody else feel its about time cipher got off his ass and sorted out the fight records, i mean hunter can beet me dispite me haveing over 15-20 stats on him wats worse predator can beet hunter and hes even further behind us both, another thing i think the zerks r completely screwed i can beat some people in a leave and then loose 2 the same person in a zerk,
Ive mailed cipher (months ago) and all he said was, "people with lower stats have a good chance of winning", well i feel thats bull and if so y bother training.
If anybody else is haveing problems like this please add 2 this and hopefully we can get a patition going that way cipher will have 2 do something rather than just ignore a non donator,
you're not as strong as you think you are, gorgeous.
Your poll makes no sense, the fight logs and fight records don't change the fight itself. There are more than just your main stats that go into determing a winner. Read Acci's post in delpots thread.
Yea u r right, attacking and defensive skills also count and quess wat i have higher attacking and deffensive skills than the person im onabout plus higher accuracy dexterity strength and resistence so how the fuck do i loose
what is your gcr compared to with dark matter?

and what are your skills at...can you be sure that the opposing attacks are against people not using a belt or buffs?

you threads have absolutely no value when you are cherry picking fights and just merely guessing without taking a ton of variables into account.

and the word is 'lose'
Have you considered that he is lying to you about his stats? Or that you don't know your own.
I no the guy in real life i have higher eveything than him,
Gcr,im sure his is higher but does that count for all fights or just gang battles.
I'm better than you just quit geek
Already have quit 2wce foool,
No u have shit stats but can somehow beet me altho u bitoff way more than u win
I want to be deep inside all of you!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's