tort bot
2011.Jan.09, 10:29 AM
RE: tort bot
(2011.Jan.09 09:50 AM)Brugada Wrote:  So this thread is about a multi trying to call out a bot...?Rolleyes

All's it missing it cheetah posting something from Puns point of view.

and a naked picture of tommi

2:28 pm icecoldchillin attacked you and lost. Delete
2:00 pm deadmanwalking attacked you and lost. Delete
2011.Jan.09, 10:33 AM
Ill take care of one of them for ya

[Image: PinkBunnySuitAdult.jpg]

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2011.Jan.09, 07:53 PM
i just used the word bot to get attention...so explain this....tort...stats...no top 50 in creds and wealth....

now...rat...36

endu...most likely 4 stat levels below me....

maybe all the candies in the al world got him past me in acc in one months time...but hes way more borg than i so happy is not there either...and not doing every 5...rj sorry but no...something is awry...dont give a rats ahole...but if we have cheaters in this game zen shoulld at least look at huge changes in play...uncharacteristic

doh
2011.Jan.09, 08:44 PM
(2011.Jan.09 07:53 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i just used the word bot to get attention...so explain this....tort...stats...no top 50 in creds and wealth....

now...rat...36

maybe all the candies in the al world got him past me in acc in one months time...but hes way more borg than i so happy is not there either...and not doing every 5...rj sorry but no...something is awry...dont give a rats ahole...but if we have cheaters in this game zen shoulld at least look at huge changes in play...uncharacteristic

we should see if he has two accounts from the one house. if he does we know it is him cheating right?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2011.Jan.09, 08:48 PM
Maybe the General has 2 accounts occupying the number 1 and 2 overall state spots in POI

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.09, 10:10 PM
hmm pun sounds butt hurt. Do you want a tissue or something man? i hear dingus has a pretty nice shoulder to cry on, QQ more douche.

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2011.Jan.10, 08:45 PM
(2011.Jan.09 07:53 PM)Punisher Wrote:  i just used the word bot to get attention...so explain this....tort...stats...no top 50 in creds and wealth....

now...rat...36

Well I can't disagree with the logic... I do think if he was trailing you in both stats for a long period of time then it is certainly possible...

But to be honest Pun I have seen more people get called out when there is nothing actually wrong than I have seen people called out for real issues...

I do know gaz plays this game from home, and from work... I do know he plays like you used to and sometimes activity with just enough housing and end can get the job done....

What I do not know is what can be found on the back end that might not be on the up and up....

Just seen the jumpin to conclusions so many times....

oh yeh, and FO... blah blah.... LMAO!

cue the entertainment....
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.10 08:49 PM by randomjacker.
2011.Jan.10, 09:01 PM
(2011.Jan.09 09:50 AM)Brugada Wrote:  So this thread is about a multi trying to call out a bot...?Rolleyes

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.10, 09:06 PM
(2011.Jan.10 09:01 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

LOL... pete and repeat went out on a boat.
2011.Jan.10, 09:07 PM
(2011.Jan.10 09:06 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.10 09:01 PM)Brugada Wrote:  

LOL... pete and repeat went out on a boat.

those 2 are multis....

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.