tort bot
2011.Jan.08, 12:09 PM
RE: tort bot
(2011.Jan.08 11:18 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.08 10:55 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  Brugada wants to fuck the General in da bot

whot whot, in the bot?

Wooooooo

Ay I erd da General is gonna buy SOL
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.08 03:28 PM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.08, 10:07 PM
onlined twice today...and nada...i think the sky is falling

doh
2011.Jan.08, 10:26 PM
(2011.Jan.08 10:07 PM)Punisher Wrote:  onlined twice today...and nada...i think the sky is falling

Maybe you scare the shit out of him.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.08 10:27 PM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2011.Jan.08, 11:19 PM
seriously if Admin doesnt chime in on this one...this game is fucked and there is no sense on anyone continuing.

Not that we havent all known this already but WTF? The blatant overlooking of serious player exploits is getting absurd.

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2011.Jan.09, 12:22 AM
maybe he just trained harder then pun... after all that is how it works. The reason zen doesnt chime in, is because everyone accuses every second player of being a bot or a multi. its fucking ridiculous.

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2011.Jan.09, 12:59 AM
(2011.Jan.08 11:19 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  seriously if Admin doesnt chime in on this one...this game is fucked and there is no sense on anyone continuing.

Not that we haven't all known this already but WTF? The blatant overlooking of serious player exploits is getting absurd.

Don't get your panties in a wad..... admin can see it is all up and up! therefore no need...

It is just like GAZ thinking puncheetah is real VS 2 completely separate people..

Pun and cheets are 100 % diff people just like gaz is someone who does what Pun used to do.... and that is train hard via phone and PC in a way to gain the most from his trains the same as pun did but he is blinded in the same way as others about puncheetah...

If pun got that gaz is still putting the time in that he did from the get go then he would see it is activity and age that related into top ranking!

I could give a shit less, and may have missed something since I read 4 posts in this thread total, but just pointing out the obvious....
Oh yeh.... and FO you are still a mindless fag!
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.09 01:06 AM by randomjacker.
2011.Jan.09, 08:51 AM
thegen consistently has played forever and has always looked out for #1. he plays for himself and invests no time or energy into anything else (i am not judging, just saying). i do not see his wealth or stats being that out of this world when you consider that.

and there have been times that you onlined me, pun, and i didn't mail you. and there have been times that i have mailed you and you haven't responded. that doesn't mean we were using bots at the time.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.09 08:52 AM by spacebird.
2011.Jan.09, 09:26 AM
(2011.Jan.09 12:59 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2011.Jan.08 11:19 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote:  seriously if Admin doesnt chime in on this one...this game is fucked and there is no sense on anyone continuing.

Not that we haven't all known this already but WTF? The blatant overlooking of serious player exploits is getting absurd.

Don't get your panties in a wad..... admin can see it is all up and up! therefore no need...

It is just like GAZ thinking puncheetah is real VS 2 completely separate people..

Pun and cheets are 100 % diff people just like gaz is someone who does what Pun used to do.... and that is train hard via phone and PC in a way to gain the most from his trains the same as pun did but he is blinded in the same way as others about puncheetah...

If pun got that gaz is still putting the time in that he did from the get go then he would see it is activity and age that related into top ranking!

I could give a shit less, and may have missed something since I read 4 posts in this thread total, but just pointing out the obvious....
Oh yeh.... and FO you are still a mindless fag!

Rule #11
If you feel a staff member's conduct is out of line, please contact Zenith[2].

Who do we contact in this case?

Don't be chuckin' stuff about... if you're surrounded by glass, and what have ya. - Karl Pilkington
2011.Jan.09, 09:50 AM
So this thread is about a multi trying to call out a bot...?Rolleyes

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2011.Jan.09, 10:14 AM
(2011.Jan.09 12:59 AM)randomjacker Wrote:  Oh yeh.... and FO you are still a mindless fag!

LMAO.. RJ. Thanks for the shout-out.

From the pole-smoking you've been doin in this thread (and its sentence structure) it looks like you've been hitting PUNCHEETS' whiskey cabinet.

I love how you hate me so much - it only means what I say gets to you. Real-life jealousy (through an online game) is a very ugly color on you.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!