tort bot
2011.Jan.07, 06:59 PM
tort bot
hows that new computer bot working for ya....passing all the higher stat holders without endu, wealth or activity...good for you

doh
2011.Jan.07, 07:01 PM
RE: tort bot
I not due dat.
2011.Jan.07, 07:25 PM
he sent way to many gang mails to be a bot when he was in DM.

edit: but that is strange how he popped right up there...
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 07:26 PM by Duchbag69.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.07, 07:31 PM
yep and not one crazy mail for popping him online twice...fn bots

how many onlines now,....f you bots
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 07:34 PM by Punisher.

doh
2011.Jan.07, 07:36 PM
It's kind of uncharacteristic for you to not get a mail out of him for that.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2011.Jan.07, 07:39 PM
yep before the hack he complained to zen i hit him too much when he was offline....now hes above us all with less endu and wealth...hmmm

doh
2011.Jan.07, 07:42 PM
He's got a decent amount of endu, but the wealth thing is odd.

I would assume Zen's the one who stuck him in that inactive gang he was in not too long ago. She also gave him his name back after I took it from him because he cried to her about it. All he had to do was simply message me in game and ask for it and I would've given it back, but instead he ran and sucked on mommy's nip and she involved herself as always. That incident still chaps my arse.
This post was last modified: 2011.Jan.07 07:46 PM by w00k.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2011.Jan.07, 07:47 PM
if he is at work, he wont mail you, im not defending him by any means.. but he use to say in his gang mails he doesnt mail blah blah blah from his phone...

ask him whats for dinner or about his cat...he loves his cat lol

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2011.Jan.07, 07:51 PM
alll mails ever where just jibberish...worse than ebonics in charlestown

doh
2011.Jan.07, 07:54 PM
just noticed the forums dont show what gang youre in anymore. ?

btw...he responded to my email and called someone a cry baby.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.