Outdated POI
2010.Jun.30, 12:15 AM
RE: Outdated POI
(2010.Jun.29 10:20 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  everybody knows that most of the drek in these forums is useless bitching about all the bad things in the game

that is a pretty bleak assesment.

pow, pow pow pow pow!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSYU4YSISA

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.Jun.30, 12:29 AM
(2010.Jun.29 10:20 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  i know, but, these are the things people are gonna wimp about and say the ladder is flawed, people cheat, everybody knows that most of the drek in these forums is useless bitching about all the bad things in the game

However, people will be able to do something about someone cheating to get to the top by beating their ass back down again, The only true way to stay top of the ladder will be stats, skills and weapons.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Jun.30, 01:40 AM
Zen, what do you think about all this?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2010.Jun.30, 03:36 AM
so what you guys are asking for is to change the whole system. throw out levels? just go by stats yeah? if you look hard enough, you might be able to find another game like that exists. why change a game we have all played for sooooo long.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Jun.30, 03:43 AM
10.May.21 -- Adjusted the top-level shotgun damage.

Why did this weapon get modified, what was wrong with it and its damage?
2010.Jun.30, 04:01 AM
(2010.Jun.30 03:43 AM)americanpsycho Wrote:  10.May.21 -- Adjusted the top-level shotgun damage.

Why did this weapon get modified, what was wrong with it and its damage?

the power of rl cash was the deciding factor.

2010.Jun.30, 05:00 AM
Cash does make the impossible possible. But why just that weapon?
I was under the impression that every weapon on each tier were created equal?
2010.Jun.30, 05:49 AM
(2010.Jun.30 03:36 AM)thehustler Wrote:  so what you guys are asking for is to change the whole system. throw out levels? just go by stats yeah? if you look hard enough, you might be able to find another game like that exists. why change a game we have all played for sooooo long.

No. have you even read the thread?

I was asking for another way of reordering the data that is collected everyday, levels, exp, fighting everything stays as is. All I suggest is another way to gauge your progress as the POI is old hat

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2010.Jun.30, 06:40 AM
(2010.Jun.30 05:00 AM)americanpsycho Wrote:  Cash does make the impossible possible. But why just that weapon?
I was under the impression that every weapon on each tier were created equal?

All weapons are not created equal
2010.Jun.30, 06:46 AM
(2010.Jun.30 05:49 AM)Moriarty Wrote:  
(2010.Jun.30 03:36 AM)thehustler Wrote:  so what you guys are asking for is to change the whole system. throw out levels? just go by stats yeah? if you look hard enough, you might be able to find another game like that exists. why change a game we have all played for sooooo long.

No. have you even read the thread?

I was asking for another way of reordering the data that is collected everyday, levels, exp, fighting everything stays as is. All I suggest is another way to gauge your progress as the POI is old hat

to be honest.... i didn't have time to go through 70 odd posts.... that is why i asked questions....... so why didn't you just put it like that? Wink