Hell Hath no Fury.....
2010.Mar.26, 07:17 AM
RE: Hell Hath no Fury.....
(2010.Mar.26 07:15 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.26 07:06 AM)thehustler Wrote:  all jokes aside, any man who thinks a woman can't do 99% of the things they can do as well or better, is kidding themselves. and it goes the other way also. the only household chore i can't do is ironing.. not through lack of trying either.

The only thing I can't do is sew. Sad I can if I really have to, but I am really horrible at it! Thankfully, my bf can sew super good!

damn... and sewing... never tried it so assume i can't do it......

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.26, 07:37 AM
(2010.Mar.26 07:15 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  The only thing I can't do is sew. Sad I can if I really have to, but I am really horrible at it! Thankfully, my bf can sew super good!

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing, Dusti's bf

[Image: 76549637_00defa1a80.jpg?v=0]
2010.Mar.26, 07:41 AM
(2010.Mar.26 07:01 AM)DustiWoot Wrote:  As usual, Mock, you have no clue what's going on.

Well, I'm here. Where's the party!?

Of course I have a clue. What sex get's the most emails a day? Female. What sex has the greatest influence in this game? Female. What sex can do what ever they want and get away with it? Female.

Sure all of those traits belong to one person. But that person is a female.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.26, 07:49 AM
LOL, JR. That pic just killed me. Smile That might as well have been my bf this one night when he was sewing like 5 pairs of pants up for my kiddo that had holes in the knees! UGH.

@Mock: I can't do whatever I want and get away with it. If I ever get away with anything here, I'd like to see what it was. I'm not overly well liked so when I fuck up, I get free vacations in the hosp. LOL How is it that women here, as a whole, get away with "everything"? I'd like to hear some examples and/or see concrete evidence.

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.26, 07:51 AM
(2010.Mar.26 07:41 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  [quote='DustiWoot' pid='173338' dateline='1269608501']
As usual, Mock, you have no clue what's going on.

Well, I'm here. Where's the party!?

Of course I have a clue. What sex get's the most emails a day? Female. What sex has the greatest influence in this game? Female. What sex can do what ever they want and get away with it? Female.

Sure all of those traits belong to one person. But that person is a female.
[/quote

Dumbasss!
2010.Mar.26, 09:49 AM
if cheetah is hell bent on proving camel toe beats banana .....

hosp pun without him unequipping.... that should prove your point, right?

to hell with gang days.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.Mar.26, 09:54 AM
Eh. I think the ladies should just do it. This is like quitting or sex. There's no point in talking about it. Just do it, or you won't.
2010.Mar.26, 11:28 AM
(2010.Mar.26 09:54 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Eh. I think the ladies should just do it. This is like quitting or sex. There's no point in talking about it. Just do it, or you won't.

Patience is a virtue tommi.
2010.Mar.26, 11:39 AM
(2010.Mar.26 09:54 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Eh. I think the ladies should just do it. This is like quitting or sex. There's no point in talking about it. Just do it, or you won't.

Did you honestly think I would let that comment go? Tommi! Some of the most fun is conversing...suggesting...teasing and then doing. If some chic you know talks and does not act, try making a new chic friend.

I readily admit this is out of left field, but it seems to be the norm in this forum.
2010.Mar.26, 11:44 AM
Lets refer to Tommi as " The John"

thanks
Thread Closed