Hell Hath no Fury.....
2010.Mar.25, 11:42 PM
RE: Hell Hath no Fury.....
(2010.Mar.25 11:40 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  don't worry glen i think showgirls is on OnDemand

giggity!!!!!!

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.25, 11:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRwoJxrzmpc
2010.Mar.25, 11:48 PM
You're conveniently forgetting about the mob mentality that got Weebs and Marlo banned, trillhouse.

This isn't Jodie Foster and women's rights. There's no mob mentality in order to humiliate anyone, here. There's a desire for equal treatment. Cheetah's a bit trigger happy, but FFS, it's Cheetah.

And Tommi, I'm sure you've already pïssed her off. She's gone to bed anyways. Hit me with your best shot, I'm rather aware of my shortcomings and do not live in shame.
2010.Mar.25, 11:49 PM
(2010.Mar.25 11:48 PM)Chymere Wrote:  You're conveniently forgetting about the mob mentality that got Weebs and Marlo banned, trillhouse.

This isn't Jodie Foster and women's rights. There's no mob mentality in order to humiliate anyone, here. There's a desire for equal treatment. Cheetah's a bit trigger happy, but FFS, it's Cheetah.

And Tommi, I'm sure you've already pïssed her off. She's gone to bed anyways. Hit me with your best shot, I'm rather aware of my shortcomings and do not live in shame.
gone to bed you say.... last action 27 seconds ago.....

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.25, 11:50 PM
huh. guess i can put my ticket back then... cool now to find a sammich

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.25, 11:52 PM
Well, I give you guys equal treatment. Anyone else gives me any kind of nonsense, I throw a big, brown brick in their eye like a monkey on nerve pills.

She's the only one thinking men think women are inferior. I don't care what gender, race, height, weight, hair style, or anything else you might have going for you. I'll be myself and run the wires.

Don't get mad because my style clashes with your beliefs of people thinking you're inferior. Might think it's a case of self-prophet going on? Or maybe it's all in your head and you're becoming senile?

I'd go with the last one...But maybe people are just like me; cracking back at the guys doing wrong upon you.
2010.Mar.26, 12:00 AM
(2010.Mar.25 11:48 PM)Chymere Wrote:  You're conveniently forgetting about the mob mentality that got Weebs and Marlo banned, trillhouse.

Weebay quit after getting a tempory ban for questionable behavior, marlo I don't know what the deal is, but not a mob mentality, as it's clear 8star is a pariah and the diss boys are just misunderstood guys blowin off some steam.
Zen is a girl, does she get to hang around the cool chicks club if she Feds 8star? Tune in to AL mean girls next week to find out

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Mar.26, 12:14 AM
Tommi, you're equally a pain to everyone, I agree. I don't think Cheetah had you in mind when she made her initial post. You got involved here, no one called you out. As usual.

Thrill, 8star broke forum rules and initiated this. People have been banned for less, yet she walks. I don't think Weebs and Marlo are victims. They were rightly punished for going waaaay over the line by a group of people clamoring for their banning.

You can't tell me the decision to punish only Weebs and Marlo was fair, unless you believe 8star to be an absolute victim. In which case, you're likening her to Jodie Foster. Not me.
2010.Mar.26, 12:23 AM
(2010.Mar.26 12:14 AM)Chymere Wrote:  Tommi, you're equally a pain to everyone, I agree. I don't think Cheetah had you in mind when she made her initial post. You got involved here, no one called you out. As usual.

Thrill, 8star broke forum rules and initiated this. People have been banned for less, yet she walks. I don't think Weebs and Marlo are victims. They were rightly punished for going waaaay over the line by a group of people clamoring for their banning.

You can't tell me the decision to punish only Weebs and Marlo was fair, unless you believe 8star to be an absolute victim. In which case, you're likening her to Jodie Foster. Not me.

Right on the money!
2010.Mar.26, 12:41 AM
Good job we have H4H (All male action hero's) lol

[Image: 3339512269_4c1c4e5926.jpg]
Thread Closed