Hell Hath no Fury.....
2010.Mar.25, 11:24 PM
RE: Hell Hath no Fury.....
I could really say something amazing to Eff...But Cheetah would go from partially entertained to real mad if I threw this gem at her.
2010.Mar.25, 11:26 PM
(2010.Mar.25 11:24 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  I could really say something amazing to Eff...But Cheetah would go from partially entertained to real mad if I threw this gem at her.

tommithetamedtaco.........
(2010.Mar.25 11:21 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.25 11:14 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  *grabs ticket stub # 4* hope this isn't a long wait...

You can come to my window if you can't wait for the refresh. That goes for Rodney BitesOffToEvilCop too.

gigggity. would love to eff. was gunna say eff eff but sounded wrong........
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.25 11:27 PM by GlennQuagmire.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.25, 11:27 PM
First of all, no one gets to call me by nick names such as Cheats, unless I consider you a friend, and you I do not.

Second, bc we would lose our gcb's, we will not be leaving our gang, BUT a few of us females have decided that we don't like sexist remarks, we don't like being downplayed bc some men think women are inferior, and mostly bc we hate that 8 star whore got a very decent player banned, and have therefore united together despite our "gangs" to right all wrongs against us, be it in words on the forums, or actions because of a whore.

Have I made that clear enough?
2010.Mar.25, 11:29 PM
Not really. You make women seem inferior enough for all mankind. We don't have to downplay them at all, with how stuck on thinking we think they are you are.
2010.Mar.25, 11:32 PM
All hail the movement for all women(except one)

I've seen this in movies before, where a bunch of people armed with few facts and a mob mentality go and teach others to be like them or face public humiliation or worse. I guess AL is like a movie, and there is a law against dancing, and jodie foster had it coming because she was dressed like that.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Mar.25, 11:33 PM
(2010.Mar.25 11:21 PM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.25 11:14 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote:  *grabs ticket stub # 4* hope this isn't a long wait...

You can come to my window if you can't wait for the refresh. That goes for Rodney BitesOffToEvilCop too.

you can go for it if you'd like. i get sammiches in the hosp Ninja

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Mar.25, 11:35 PM
(2010.Mar.25 11:27 PM)cheetah Wrote:  First of all, no one gets to call me by nick names such as Cheats, unless I consider you a friend, and you I do not.

Second, bc we would lose our gcb's, we will not be leaving our gang, BUT a few of us females have decided that we don't like sexist remarks, we don't like being downplayed bc some men think women are inferior, and mostly bc we hate that 8 star dork got a very decent player banned, and have therefore united together despite our "gangs" to right all wrongs against us, be it in words on the forums, or actions because of a dork.

Have I made that clear enough?

does pun know you are out of the kitchen?

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.25, 11:37 PM
Ouch. You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight, Glenn.
2010.Mar.25, 11:40 PM
Cheata baby. Why you gotta be like that? All I was talking about was nice lady loving. Is that so wrong? Winky

And I'm already in the hosp so nah! Razz
This post was last modified: 2010.Mar.25 11:40 PM by Canosoup.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2010.Mar.25, 11:40 PM
don't worry glen i think showgirls is on OnDemand

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
Thread Closed