Hell Hath no Fury.....
2010.Mar.26, 05:36 AM
RE: Hell Hath no Fury.....
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you...failfest 2010.
2010.Mar.26, 05:42 AM
(2010.Mar.26 05:36 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  ladies and gentlemen, i present to you...failfest 2010.
2010.Mar.26, 06:31 AM
(2010.Mar.26 12:14 AM)Chymere Wrote:  Tommi, you're equally a pain to everyone, I agree. I don't think Cheetah had you in mind when she made her initial post. You got involved here, no one called you out. As usual.

Last time I checked, my sex organs dangled, EffOff. 'Wah, men think women are inferior' is being aimed at that specific range of people.

Guess you forgot that. 'All I've got in this world are my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for nobody. Got that? Nobody.'
2010.Mar.26, 06:49 AM
(2010.Mar.25 11:27 PM)cheetah Wrote:  we don't like being downplayed bc some men think women are inferior

Some, Tommi. Just like some people can't read, or some people think everything is about them.
2010.Mar.26, 06:57 AM
please women aren't treated as inferior in this game. You just realized that instead of fighting all the females of Al for the attention of the males. you would all come together so you all can get attention. You also brought 8star into the comments so you can get followers to your false cause.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2010.Mar.26, 07:01 AM
As usual, Mock, you have no clue what's going on.

Well, I'm here. Where's the party!?

Who gives a drek.
2010.Mar.26, 07:03 AM
(2010.Mar.26 06:49 AM)Chymere Wrote:  
(2010.Mar.25 11:27 PM)cheetah Wrote:  we don't like being downplayed bc some men think women are inferior

Some, Tommi. Just like some people can't read, or some people think everything is about them.

Wait...I know who that is...

Cheetah? Oh, wait. Nevermind. That's me, I bet?

In recent memory, Cheetah's thrown the 'I don't like how you talk to women' card at me. I think it was to Sister, actually. Little did she know, you get no special treatment by me. You give me a respectable answer, I'll be nice. You give me a flaming stick across my back, I'll try my best to ignore the searing pain and take a hunk out of your face with a switch.

So, can I stick my nose in this business, now? Or am I still not qualified to talk about something that I had been forced into forever ago and can never get out of, in the eyes of Cheetah?
2010.Mar.26, 07:05 AM
::brought to you in quadraphonic sound and, for the first time every, in cheetah-vision (you see double)::
2010.Mar.26, 07:06 AM
(2010.Mar.26 06:57 AM)Mock8800 Wrote:  please women aren't treated as inferior in this game. You just realized that instead of fighting all the females of Al for the attention of the males. you would all come together so you all can get attention. You also brought 8star into the comments so you can get followers to your false cause.

they generally feel like they have been mistreated in forums and upset at handling of weebay and marlo. all jokes aside, any man who thinks a woman can't do 99% of the things they can do as well or better, is kidding themselves. and it goes the other way also. the only household chore i can't do is ironing.. not through lack of trying either.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Mar.26, 07:15 AM
(2010.Mar.26 07:06 AM)thehustler Wrote:  all jokes aside, any man who thinks a woman can't do 99% of the things they can do as well or better, is kidding themselves. and it goes the other way also. the only household chore i can't do is ironing.. not through lack of trying either.

The only thing I can't do is sew. Sad I can if I really have to, but I am really horrible at it! Thankfully, my bf can sew super good!

Who gives a drek.
Thread Closed