Beer Store or Super Villains II ????
2009.Dec.21, 02:11 PM
RE: Beer Store or Super Villains II ????
(2009.Dec.20 10:32 AM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  lol this is funny. liquor store is our family. we are sub to nobody.

Turtles can breathe through their butts.
(I know some people like that, don't YOU ?)

2009.Dec.21, 06:58 PM
(2009.Dec.21 06:47 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Its all fuel for the fire Cheetah, this is just a game Wink
Oh and speaking of logic. I would be just as strong as you guys if other people trained my player like they do yours. But unlike you I have honor and integrity and don't need to cheat to get ahead.

Happy Holidays!

It is just a game.

It's also a game that I don't CHEET at, no PUN intended.
2009.Dec.21, 07:02 PM
So you deny this?
Aw the cheater is hosping me. Just think without pun you wouldn't be able to. idiot
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.21 07:03 PM by Dingus.
2009.Dec.21, 07:09 PM
(2009.Dec.21 07:02 PM)Dingus Wrote:  So you deny this?
Aw the cheater is hosping me. Just think without pun you wouldn't be able to. idiot

I couldn't hosp a level 39 without Pun?!!!

I think you've had one too many bong hits tonight!

And if you think calling me an idiot is gonna help you in the future....take another hit!
2009.Dec.21, 07:26 PM
I think he was trying to say that Pun plays for you sometimes and that is why you wouldn't be able to hosp him without Pun. At least thats how I took it. Dingo....some clarity?
2009.Dec.21, 07:28 PM
(2009.Dec.21 07:09 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.21 07:02 PM)Dingus Wrote:  So you deny this?

I couldn't hosp a level 39 without Pun?!!!

I think you've had one too many b*ng hits tonight!

And if you think calling me an idiot is gonna help you in the future....take another h*t!

edit'd (to be considerate to those that may be suffering from substance abuse addiction)

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.21, 08:59 PM
(2009.Dec.21 07:26 PM)Joshiwa Wrote:  I think he was trying to say that Pun plays for you sometimes and that is why you wouldn't be able to hosp him without Pun. At least thats how I took it. Dingo....some clarity?

yes, I get what he was saying.

I DON'T like being accused of cheating, and I won't treat such accusations lightly. (Thus the play on words, and the hosps...)
2009.Dec.21, 10:35 PM
(2009.Dec.21 08:59 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I DON'T like being accused of cheating, and I won't treat such accusations lightly. (Thus the play on words, and the hosps...)

What about being accused of being a hypocrite?
2009.Dec.21, 11:50 PM
Take accusations and whatever evidence of cheating you have to Err or Zenith, they are not to be waved around with in the forum.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.21, 11:51 PM
(2009.Dec.21 11:50 PM)Druchii Wrote:  Take accusations and whatever evidence of cheating you have to Err or Zenith, they are not to be waved around with in the forum.

buzz kill'd

chill out dru, just a game bro Wink

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.