Beer Store or Super Villains II ????
2009.Dec.20, 10:07 AM
RE: Beer Store or Super Villains II ????
(2009.Dec.20 08:45 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Dingus for President!

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.20, 10:32 AM
lol this is funny. liquor store is our family. we are sub to nobody.

stop crying, keep dropping your cash in the game that you whine about all day, and go smoke another bowel movement lmao. fkn drama queens gotta drag every little complaint out to the forums. stfu and play or go home

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2009.Dec.20, 11:29 AM
What else are the forums for other than talking with, or arguing with the community? Why don't you go brush your rotten teeth with some Jack. People need to vent and this is the place for it sometimes. Problem with it? Get out.

That's what she said
2009.Dec.20, 02:21 PM
(2009.Dec.20 10:32 AM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  lol this is funny. liquor store is our family. we are sub to nobody.

stop crying, keep dropping your cash in the game that you whine about all day, and go smoke another bowel movement lmao. fkn drama queens gotta drag every little complaint out to the forums. stfu and play or go home

To say you aren't getting help is completely idiotic.
Why don't you make it official and let SV change your gang name or are you just paying them for their help. Didn't you ask another gang for assistance doing the job SV is? No need to answer because the answer YES is already known.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.20 02:22 PM by Leopard.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.20, 04:09 PM
(2009.Dec.20 10:32 AM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  lol this is funny. liquor store is our family. we are sub to nobody.

does this make liquor store super villains III ?
2009.Dec.20, 06:50 PM
(2009.Dec.18 11:39 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Notice you talk drek to me cause I'm much weaker than you.

So you're 54 days older than him, and he's 12 levels above you (and that's just not all level, he's got the stats to back it!), and you're bragging that you're weaker than him?

That's logic talking!
2009.Dec.21, 06:47 AM
Its all fuel for the fire Cheetah, this is just a game Wink
Oh and speaking of logic. I would be just as strong as you guys if other people trained my player like they do yours. But unlike you I have honor and integrity and don't need to cheat to get ahead.

Happy Holidays!
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.21 07:19 AM by Dingus.
2009.Dec.21, 11:15 AM
(2009.Dec.21 06:47 AM)Dingus Wrote:  But unlike you I have honor and integrity

Happy Holidays!

haha lmao!
2009.Dec.21, 11:23 AM
(2009.Dec.21 06:47 AM)Dingus Wrote:  Its all fuel for the fire Cheetah, this is just a game Wink
Oh and speaking of logic. I would be just as strong as you guys if other people trained my player like they do yours. But unlike you I have honor and integrity and don't need to cheat to get ahead.

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!
2009.Dec.21, 01:25 PM
(2009.Dec.20 10:32 AM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  lol this is funny. liquor store is our family. we are sub to SV. Only off the record do we go by the name SVII.

Finally someone who admits it!