Beer Store or Super Villains II ????
2009.Dec.19, 12:27 PM
RE: Beer Store or Super Villains II ????
Noticed the X-Pats have been warring the Beerstore alot lately...What's up with that?
2009.Dec.19, 12:36 PM
(2009.Dec.19 01:16 AM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.18 09:38 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I thought your job was to SIMPLY mod, not add in some smart arse wish-I-was-as-good-as-you-are comment.

Nice way to go off topic, mod!

I still play the game, and last time I played properly SV had one subgang that you moved bored people into. So howl, rj and a few others could move in and out of when they wanted. And I think you had a training gang as well. And I thought you said at one point that you wanted no more allies due to loss of xp targets.

So just wondering if you had gotten more training gangs.

And no, I don't wish I was as good as you. I decided to spend my cash on RL and live in RL Smile Just fun getting into ingame politics again.

[edit] and I was on topic btw

al chiche' #4

(2009.Dec.19 04:31 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  We are not subject to sterlization just because we mod threads.

huh??

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Dec.19, 12:45 PM
(2009.Dec.19 12:36 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.19 01:16 AM)Druchii Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.18 09:38 PM)cheetah Wrote:  I thought your job was to SIMPLY mod, not add in some smart arse wish-I-was-as-good-as-you-are comment.

Nice way to go off topic, mod!

I still play the game, and last time I played properly SV had one subgang that you moved bored people into. So howl, rj and a few others could move in and out of when they wanted. And I think you had a training gang as well. And I thought you said at one point that you wanted no more allies due to loss of xp targets.

So just wondering if you had gotten more training gangs.

And no, I don't wish I was as good as you. I decided to spend my cash on RL and live in RL Smile Just fun getting into ingame politics again.

[edit] and I was on topic btw

al chiche' #4

(2009.Dec.19 04:31 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  We are not subject to sterlization just because we mod threads.

huh??

STD'd

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Dec.19, 01:20 PM
(2009.Dec.19 04:31 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote:  How many times have I said it before Cheetah.....We play the game just like you. We win, we lose and we have fun...........

We are not subject to sterlization just because we mod threads.

We socialize with others in the forum, we have friends and we PVP and hosp just like everyone else. I am curious what makes us different from others other than the fact that if you don't like a mods opion it makes them a BAD mod...............

That rant is soooo tired.........

It is not a difference of opinion that people claim BAD mod's, it's Bad modding... You see that is why it is not the majority of mods that are getting called out, it is just a couple...

In a lot of cases I agree that some things needed to be done, but there is def over kill and an issue with forum infraction notification.
2009.Dec.19, 07:12 PM
Point taken RJ.

Modding is a subjective thing and it certainly is prone to a lot of mitigating circumstances. The objective for a mod is to make the forum environment pleasant for everyone.

Can't please everyone...........but I am open to yours and everyone else's suggestions......

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2009.Dec.19, 08:09 PM
[Image: imagesCAEF02DD.jpg]

Is Villains Syndicate not Super Villains II ????
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.19 08:15 PM by Joseph.
2009.Dec.19, 08:18 PM
(2009.Dec.19 08:09 PM)Joseph Wrote:  [Image: imagesCAEF02DD.jpg]

VS is our subgang so Yes
2009.Dec.20, 03:43 AM
(2009.Dec.19 08:18 PM)randomjacker Wrote:  
(2009.Dec.19 08:09 PM)Joseph Wrote:  [Image: imagesCAEF02DD.jpg]

VS is our subgang so Yes

Do not baffle us using logic!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2009.Dec.20, 04:06 AM
(2009.Dec.20 03:43 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Do not baffle us using logic!

[Image: mirriondorrah.jpg]
2009.Dec.20, 08:45 AM
Dingus for President!