Borg removal
2009.Oct.21, 11:49 AM
RE: Borg removal
Most have something in there that has never happened

Engineering teaches how to use explosives and how to build and repair items and structures. Accuracy and Intelligence are trademarks. It is similar to the construction career, but focuses on mental ability over physical.

Science training provides information on how to improve cyberware and electronics as well as creating drugs. Scientists are well-known for their Intelligence training, but their special abilities require exceptional training

Manufacturing is the quickest way to gain experience in the workforce as well as one of the best paying. It also provides access to raw materials for other crimes. This is the only career that doesn't have it's special ability implemented yet. This will pertain to revamped gang crimes.

Athletic training provides great all-around physical training, with a premium on endurance. What this career lacks in special abilities, it counters with excellent stat gains. (it gets 2 less Strength than Construction, 2.20 less Dexterity than Martial Arts, 2.20 less Accuracy than Engineering, 1.05 less Resistance than Military and only .04 more Endurance than Manufacturing, not really excellent stat gains is it.

Medical training teaches how to heal wounds, remove unwanted cyberware, and shorten hospital stays when experienced. It also provides great Intelligence training. The advanced abilities will require exceptional training to perform.

Military training benefits ranged combat as well as provide the ability to use military-specific equipment. Strength, resistance, and accuracy are trademarks of military experience.
2009.Oct.21, 06:53 PM
I dont really care honestly, for the few borgs that I would, maybe, want to remove, it would be strength and/or res and losing borgs + natural stats would only help me get better xp from fight as it would lower my power level considerably.

As for the price, you should stop trying to get the price higher every now and then before we start asking to be able to sell it back as an used item!
2009.Oct.21, 09:00 PM
(2009.Oct.21 11:14 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2009.Oct.21 11:02 AM)Howlsong Wrote:  Thats like buying a car using it for 10yrs bringing it back and wanting not only the price u paid for it but wanting the money in todays funds.

i agree to an extent but items and such don't depreciate in value. much harder case for borgs as opposed to someone selling a weapon. selling a weapon much less than face value is stupid unless you really need to unload it. these items only increase in value, not decrease.

Perhaps I should have mentioned it has rust on half the body and never been worked on a day in its life?
PS I'm not saying it shouldnt be put into play. There are alot of ppl out there who need/ want it and its been promised.

Just hearing biff whine about Tort's since he got them after most ppl knew how bad they were and/or what u lost, well i guess I just dont have any sympathy for either of them. And b4 anyone points a finger and says I have no borg so how could I know? I do and I'm Very happy with mine thx.
This post was last modified: 2009.Oct.21 09:05 PM by Howl.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2009.Oct.21, 09:24 PM
Bump.
2009.Oct.22, 04:24 PM
(2009.Oct.21 11:31 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote:  how bout this description then...

-Military training benefits ranged combat as well as provide the ability to use military-specific equipment.

i dont see either of those. MAYBE the benefit of ranged combat in one fight if you spend a load of CPs.

where is the military specific equipment? i, like Col, chose this specific career, bc of the description....and theres no grenades, rocket launchers, or nuclear weapons to be found.

i dont know about this. im almost rank 5 for military cause i want the melee damage bonus.
i wouldn't say you use loads of cp's cause when you get to higher ranks 5 cp's is less than 1 hours work and thats how many you needto activate it each time.
2009.Oct.22, 04:26 PM
(2009.Oct.22 04:24 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

-Military training benefits ranged combat as well as provide the ability to use military-specific equipment.

i dont see either of those. MAYBE the benefit of ranged combat in one fight if you spend a load of CPs.

where is the military specific equipment? i, like Col, chose this specific career, bc of the description....and theres no grenades, rocket launchers, or nuclear weapons to be found.

i dont know about this. im almost rank 5 for military cause i want the melee damage bonus.
i wouldn't say you use loads of cp's cause when you get to higher ranks 5 cp's is less than 1 hours work and thats how many you needto activate it each time.

keep working bossman.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Oct.22, 08:25 PM
(2009.Oct.22 04:24 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  

it goes up I believe cheech

connie knows for sure though, he's pretty high up on the list of careers

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Oct.22, 08:33 PM
Yep, a lvl 8 use of CP will prolly cost you 15 CP at that lvl.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Oct.22, 09:47 PM
So, it looks like priority number 1 should be a complete follow thru in the career-special ability-area. PLEASE make it happen, asap. Thanks.
2009.Oct.23, 01:14 AM
I don't think I'd remove any of my Borg parts soon. Yes, I have a few for what ever that counts for. lol