gang war points
2009.Jul.29, 04:52 PM
RE: gang war points
so i gotta ask you pun, and only through your reaction of posting this thread... did we drop you into the red even with you winning the war?

You're on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. -Ernie McCracken
2009.Jul.29, 05:00 PM
why a person outside the gang???? in this specific case.. Punisher can hosp who he wants... right? why the drama??

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jul.29, 05:17 PM
(2009.Jul.29 05:00 PM)JohnnyB Wrote:  why a person outside the gang???? in this specific case.. Punisher can hosp who he wants... right? why the drama??

cause you can't hosp your own gangmates... i can see punishers' gripe but it's happened to all of us under this system and works for both sides. i can remember losing 10 points in a gang battle against a sv member not that long ago.

2009.Jul.29, 05:21 PM
who talked about hosp your own gang mates?

you hosp the guy that's taking gang points of you! simple...
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.29 05:22 PM by JohnnyB.

"No intelligent idea can gain general acceptance unless some stupidity is mixed in with it." - Fernando Pessoa
2009.Jul.29, 05:27 PM
i still would have gotten the points off of them if they'd have hosp'd me. i just would have had to have been more patient.

2009.Jul.29, 06:02 PM
valid... but you'll had also a cost associated... and then the question is.. does it worth it?

2009.Jul.29, 06:05 PM
in this case, i was getting points no matter what the cost. i think pun and company knew that too.

still would like to know if they dropped into negative points....
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.29 06:08 PM by spacebird.

2009.Jul.29, 06:18 PM
you can presume that by the whining... lol

2009.Jul.29, 06:36 PM
(2009.Jul.29 06:05 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  still would like to know if they dropped into negative points....
nope, we did get points
2009.Jul.29, 06:57 PM
figured