shootout challenge?
2007.Apr.30, 06:12 PM

*ponders*, if yoda is allredy thinking about the starting price for the auction..?

Razz j/k
2007.Apr.30, 06:16 PM

mmmm, coffee!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.30, 06:20 PM

I've got 2 containers of coffee grounds, Thermal coffee pot and will be working (requires me to be behind a computer) for this WHOLE week!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Twisted

Psssssssst, Usha, tell your wife you have to go to the firehouse! Also tell her to say N*ls*n! lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.30, 06:22 PM

hahahaha, hey sorry I forgot about the coffee filters, send your goone W@OE! He'll do anything for $1. hehe.

I will be @ work if not at 0100 then 0530. BUSY day tomorrow, but LOT'S of puter time! Woot! Let the best DES Employee win!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Apr.30, 06:46 PM

i think past winners should be elligible, but if the same people keep winning, then its more of a bonus prize for the same people over and over and it just gets repetetive. sometimes its not just about who wants it more, its about who has the most time to be able to put into this game. i cant use my cell phone to get on the web, i dont have a lap top, but im still generally a higher competitor for activity, i just cant get into that top 5 because im held back for such things. i dont need to be a winner, but i just get frustrated when the same people win over and over because they have those luxuries
2007.Apr.30, 07:10 PM

mtngti Wrote:will this last from 12am server time 5/1 through 11:59pm server time 5/5?

jay jay...are you gonna sleep
G
2007.Apr.30, 07:15 PM

Two important notes with the gang awards.
  • You must remain in the gang you are in to receive the award. Leaving a gang prior to the prize being awarded might make you miss out.
  • You must pull your own weight in the gang competition. Not providing enough of the total gang points might omit you from prizes.

So in essence, if a player joins a gang that is going to win just to receive the award, they won't get anything unless they have provided their share of the points for that particular gang. Remember, you can only earn a gang points when you are in their gang.

If a gang wins and the members disperse prior to receiving their award, the players not in the gang will lose out on their award.

If a gang wins and uses more players than they have slots (rotating players), only those in the gang when I award the prize will get the humanity bonus, and only if they worked to provide their fair share of points.

I have the final word on what is a "fair share" of gang points. If I see shenanigans I will be more strict with what a "fair share" is. If I see hard work and honest play that results in one or two gang member falling short, I will most likely provide everyone with the award. The point is don't try to ruin the competition by finding a way to cheat the system.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Apr.30, 08:06 PM

I took the whole week off work because of final exams. This should be a great way to break up the monotony of studying.
2007.Apr.30, 08:22 PM

Hey Zen, any way of having the highest non-gang member receive +1 humanity? :roll:

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Apr.30, 08:43 PM

i for one.......can't wait bring on may...with a bang..........Bang!!! Smile