Who Dropped The Ball?
2009.Feb.27, 10:01 PM

DirkDanja Wrote:
Canosoup Wrote:Dirk and I had a fling a while back. He won't admit it but it's all over the forums.

yeah we had a very rough breakup because i wouldn't let soup get on top :oops: :shock:
Relationships are about give and take. Sometimes you have just to grit your teeth and take it. :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2009.Feb.27, 11:18 PM

:shock:

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Feb.28, 12:12 AM

randomjacker Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:I was involved before Raf was even level 60.

So your saying when people above 50 said it was way over priced, and were upset with the buy it or go away (the price will never change tactics).

That You had a hand in making the one person in charge of the largest group that could use this equipment feel that he had to level so his gang wouldn't get fleeced?

Hmmm... maybe you're the cause of the bitterness towards the whole deal he must have felt.

But I don't speak for him! I am just guessing here

Dude. I told Raf from the start that his prices were not gonna work, and in turn would create the desire for lower priced competition. Pun did what he did for his gang, great, thank god for Punisher, the Saviour of the Super Villains. As far as the long term goes though, how many players are starting to play now that are not in the Villains or Dissidence family that are able to use these weapons?

g2o2d4wp Wrote:I tried to tip Pun 50k for getting the armor and he sent half back saying it was too much.

Thanks again Pun

(No offense G2)

How many upstarts with the right intel on how to play will rise through the ranks and want these items? Why should exclusive access to items high in demand not carry with it the deserved opportunity to capitalise on the excessive efforts it took one to get there...

Either greed, strategy or just some good 'ole "love for the community", these weapons should have been priced at what they are worth, not what they cost.
2009.Feb.28, 12:16 AM

You talk about telling Rafal that the prices were outrageous, but you marketed for the man..You also talk about how they should have been 'sold at what they're worth.' 100%-200% mark-up isn't what they are worth..
2009.Feb.28, 12:21 AM

Tommi, you keep coming at me like I have any control over what happened. I petitioned Raf from well before he was level 60 to allow me, and Dissidence, to both market & sell the level 60 items. He was not only unreceptive to my propostions initially, but throughout Punishers leveling process as well.

Please stop calling me out, as you were in the gang at the time and know that I was not happy with the choice Raf made.
2009.Feb.28, 12:33 AM

My computer just went completely nuts on me. lol

Anyway, I was gonna say that I am just debating with you, and there is no need to start jumping down my throat.

You didn't seem too upset with Rafal at all, otherwise you might have let him do his own fool's errand and kept from presenting fool's gold at real gold's pricing. You, however, were neck deep in this.

Where ever this distaste you talk about came from, I dunno. I never seen it.
2009.Feb.28, 12:37 AM

Am I not supposed to help where I said I would, or maybe that was a foolish approach....?

As far as being neck deep in it, hell yes I was. There was a lot of potential money on the table, and anyone in this game who would have had an opportunity to profit from it should have been in head first.

I don't wanna argue with you either Tommi, you do a good enough job of it yourself.
2009.Feb.28, 12:41 AM

raf=diss god

even though hes not very helpful when it comes to do with anything to do with a gang

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2009.Feb.28, 12:43 AM

Yeah..There's all sorts of arguing, and I'm throwing out the intellectual gloves, here. Humor me, at least. XD

Anyway..Anyone would have went neck deep into the situation..But if there was a ton of money to be raked in, anxiety would have been set aside for a well thought-out plan by the seriously apprehensive person, rather than allowing the anxiety to get in the way of good judgment.

The money would have been awesome to see, though, if the situation hadn't come about how it did, and heads were put together for an awesome plan. As I said earlier..$300,000 isn't too bad of a mark-up, AND it adds up very quickly.
2009.Feb.28, 12:45 AM

Tommi, thank you for proving my point.

Chaz, I know you don't like the way it plays, that's why you are where you are...