AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Who Dropped The Ball?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Marlo

randomjacker Wrote:the ones who drove down the price of the newest equipment?

Worst marketing move in AL history.
Moriarty Wrote:wanna buy the secret?
Last time I heard that I woke up in a dumpster outside arcology.
Marlo Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:from the villains? the ones who drove down the price of the newest equipment?

Worst marketing move in AL history.

I think tacking on a 100%+ price on the items was the worst marketing move in AL history.
but "he worked sooo hard to obtain lvl 60"

Marlo

I do not disagree there Tommi.

Both Raf and Pun dropped the ball on that one.

Free access or not, what was the point of leveling to an exclusive level only to give away all your hard work.

Or, conversely, what was the point in leveling to an exclusive level just to price yourself right out of the game...

Ladies and gentlemen, Raf & Pun both lost a LOT of money.
Rafal dropped the ball more, though. He actually made the prices that high and detoured people's wanting of the items. This brought Punisher to level up to there to make it fair opportunity for everyone, especially his team.

Pun might have lost out on a bunch of money, but he didn't lose out on reason.

Marlo

Deterred

Tommi,

There were talks on both sides to even out the cost on items, neither were receptive to any reasonable decision, and in turn both lost out on all their hard work.

I know that if I invented the instant imaginary food maker, and had exclusive access to its copyrights, availability and pricing I would give it away for cost. That makes the most sense from a marketing standpoint to me...
He did it for his gang!

and he felt the raping was not just raping but extreme rape with mutilation involved...

At least that's the way I think he was feeling.

Marlo

I love the fact that he did it for his gang, good for him. But as far as I can tell there are only 50 Villains at the max, and they should get there weapons at cost. The remaining 1,000 or so ALer's should have to pay a cost for exclusive items.

Raf was over pricing yes, Pun under priced, all in all, no one played their cards right...

Thank god Obama didn't look at either of them for Secretary of Treasury!
Marlo Wrote:Deterred

Tommi,

There were talks on both sides to even out the cost on items, neither were receptive to any reasonable decision, and in turn both lost out on all their hard work.

I know that if I invented the instant imaginary food maker, and had exclusive access to its copyrights, availability and pricing I would give it away for cost. That makes the most sense from a marketing standpoint to me...

But you were involved when it was too late... Raf was being told at first his prices were extreme. He would not bend.

So pun decided to make a point, and wasn't willing to bend after that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's