a sweet new unique idea
2013.Jun.07, 11:35 PM
a sweet new unique idea
i know this is never gonna happen here but just wanted to throw it out there. an idea for a unique stat mod for a contest winner

the Chelios Heart!

this amazing enhancement gives the luck SOB that receives it a +20 endurance, +20 defense and +10 strength modifiers that actually count towards requirements like a true stat. just be careful, you never know when Chev Chelios might come looking for his heart back.

who wouldnt want this?

only real drawback would be that you need to stay active or you'll wind up in the hospital.

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Jun.08, 07:42 PM
RE: a sweet new unique idea
(2013.Jun.07 11:35 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i know this is never gonna happen here but just wanted to throw it out there. an idea for a unique stat mod for a contest winner

the Chelios Heart!

this amazing enhancement gives the luck SOB that receives it a +20 endurance, +20 defense and +10 strength modifiers that actually count towards requirements like a true stat. just be careful, you never know when Chev Chelios might come looking for his heart back.

who wouldnt want this?

only real drawback would be that you need to stay active or you'll wind up in the hospital.

20 endurance would be insane. I'd get 200+ dev more per train.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2013.Jun.08, 08:11 PM
worth donating for to win thats for sure

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2013.Jun.09, 02:28 AM
we'd have to have some downsides to make up for the overpowering strength an item like that would give.

loss of humanity or something.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2013.Jun.09, 02:32 AM
(2013.Jun.07 11:35 PM)filthymick Wrote:  only real drawback would be that you need to stay active or you'll wind up in the hospital.

by this i mean every time you go offline