AwakenedLands Forums
a sweet new unique idea - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: a sweet new unique idea (/thread-19045.html)

a sweet new unique idea - filthymick - 2013.Jun.07 11:35 PM

i know this is never gonna happen here but just wanted to throw it out there. an idea for a unique stat mod for a contest winner

the Chelios Heart!

this amazing enhancement gives the luck SOB that receives it a +20 endurance, +20 defense and +10 strength modifiers that actually count towards requirements like a true stat. just be careful, you never know when Chev Chelios might come looking for his heart back.

who wouldnt want this?

only real drawback would be that you need to stay active or you'll wind up in the hospital.

RE: a sweet new unique idea - Mock8800 - 2013.Jun.08 07:42 PM

(2013.Jun.07 11:35 PM)filthymick Wrote:  i know this is never gonna happen here but just wanted to throw it out there. an idea for a unique stat mod for a contest winner

the Chelios Heart!

this amazing enhancement gives the luck SOB that receives it a +20 endurance, +20 defense and +10 strength modifiers that actually count towards requirements like a true stat. just be careful, you never know when Chev Chelios might come looking for his heart back.

who wouldnt want this?

only real drawback would be that you need to stay active or you'll wind up in the hospital.

20 endurance would be insane. I'd get 200+ dev more per train.

RE: a sweet new unique idea - filthymick - 2013.Jun.08 08:11 PM

worth donating for to win thats for sure

RE: a sweet new unique idea - InPaceRequiscat - 2013.Jun.09 02:28 AM

we'd have to have some downsides to make up for the overpowering strength an item like that would give.

loss of humanity or something.

RE: a sweet new unique idea - filthymick - 2013.Jun.09 02:32 AM

(2013.Jun.07 11:35 PM)filthymick Wrote:  only real drawback would be that you need to stay active or you'll wind up in the hospital.

by this i mean every time you go offline