Vendor sell and give it to an inactive
Just tease people with them on credit market
Make a competition for credit rewards
Let them rot
Vendor sell and waste on roulette
Stop trying to get rid of them
Give to admin
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Credits
2012.Oct.26, 05:05 AM
Credits
Funny stuff. I have a few creds, but what to do with them? Any suggestions?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2012.Oct.26, 09:14 AM
RE: Credits
i guess that means ur quitting? you been around forever dru

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2012.Oct.26, 04:37 PM
Help a brother out and drop them on my account...ah well...

hate to see you go, even though I don't know you
2012.Oct.26, 05:06 PM
(2012.Oct.26 05:05 AM)Druchii Wrote:  Funny stuff. I have a few creds, but what to do with them? Any suggestions?

Help me out I could use them for my endurance ;-)

I'LL BE BACK

You find yourself awake a few moments later in a hospital bed. A little sore and quite a bit different.
2012.Oct.26, 05:11 PM
I will send you pics of my wife naked for them.

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Oct.26, 05:25 PM
(2012.Oct.26 05:11 PM)NehrGodly Wrote:  I will send you pics of my wife naked for them.

No he wants to help me bro think my offer is better then yours

I'LL BE BACK

You find yourself awake a few moments later in a hospital bed. A little sore and quite a bit different.
2012.Oct.26, 06:30 PM
Borg em Dru!

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2012.Oct.26, 06:31 PM
Prolly right I don't have a wife and the 15 dollar whore i would buy, wouldn't recoup the cost but hey. Fuck you Bandit. Weak ass get, everyone can use credits. I'm like 60 dollars worth away from using tib2.
This post was last modified: 2012.Oct.26 06:45 PM by NehrGodly.

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that sometimes, they sound like crazy mother fuckers to stupid mother fuckers - The Walking Dead, Comic # 72
2012.Oct.26, 06:56 PM
(2012.Oct.26 06:31 PM)NehrGodly Wrote:  Prolly right I don't have a wife and the 15 dollar whore i would buy, wouldn't recoup the cost but hey. Fuck you Bandit. Weak ass get, everyone can use credits. I'm like 60 dollars worth away from using tib2.
Holy chill out champ might have a heat attack at your old age ,,,,,ya douche bag

I'LL BE BACK

2012.Oct.26, 07:54 PM
(2012.Oct.26 06:56 PM)Bandit23 Wrote:  
(2012.Oct.26 06:31 PM)NehrGodly Wrote:  Prolly right I don't have a wife and the 15 dollar whore i would buy, wouldn't recoup the cost but hey. Fuck you Bandit. Weak ass get, everyone can use credits. I'm like 60 dollars worth away from using tib2.
Holy chill out champ might have a heat attack at your old age ,,,,,ya douche bag

Summers over bro, no more heat attacks coming in Florida. Bite off.