AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Funny stuff. I have a few creds, but what to do with them? Any suggestions?
i guess that means ur quitting? you been around forever dru
Help a brother out and drop them on my account...ah well...

hate to see you go, even though I don't know you
(2012.Oct.26 05:05 AM)Druchii Wrote: [ -> ]Funny stuff. I have a few creds, but what to do with them? Any suggestions?

Help me out I could use them for my endurance ;-)
I will send you pics of my wife naked for them.
(2012.Oct.26 05:11 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]I will send you pics of my wife naked for them.

No he wants to help me bro think my offer is better then yours
Borg em Dru!
Prolly right I don't have a wife and the 15 dollar whore i would buy, wouldn't recoup the cost but hey. Fuck you Bandit. Weak ass get, everyone can use credits. I'm like 60 dollars worth away from using tib2.
(2012.Oct.26 06:31 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]Prolly right I don't have a wife and the 15 dollar whore i would buy, wouldn't recoup the cost but hey. Fuck you Bandit. Weak ass get, everyone can use credits. I'm like 60 dollars worth away from using tib2.
Holy chill out champ might have a heat attack at your old age ,,,,,ya douche bag
(2012.Oct.26 06:56 PM)Bandit23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Oct.26 06:31 PM)NehrGodly Wrote: [ -> ]Prolly right I don't have a wife and the 15 dollar whore i would buy, wouldn't recoup the cost but hey. Fuck you Bandit. Weak ass get, everyone can use credits. I'm like 60 dollars worth away from using tib2.
Holy chill out champ might have a heat attack at your old age ,,,,,ya douche bag

Summers over bro, no more heat attacks coming in Florida. Bite off.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's