what's one thing
2012.Apr.06, 06:53 PM
RE: what's one thing
lvld to a high lvl, i would be getting way more in the gym.

I tried being a comedian once.
But I had to quit.....

Because everyone kept laughing at me.
2012.Apr.06, 08:53 PM
I wouldn't have exploited millions of credits at once. Instead I would have done it slowly to raise my strength, while selling them for lower than average prices on the credit market to create massive inflation in the AL economy.

Help CrunchyBlack Here!!!!

Smoke dis, smoke dat, smoke weed, smoke crack
Everybody gettin' high, high off they fuckin' sac
2012.Apr.06, 09:08 PM
(2012.Apr.06 08:53 PM)emocakes Wrote:  I wouldn't have exploited millions of credits at once. Instead I would have done it slowly to raise my strength, while selling them for lower than average prices on the credit market to create massive inflation in the AL economy.

in a game where you are encouraged to steal, beat and get into massive wars.... how can anyone not give this man respect for what he did? fucking champ in my eyes bro. Smile

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2012.Apr.06, 11:46 PM
(2012.Apr.06 08:53 PM)emocakes Wrote:  I wouldn't have exploited millions of credits at once. Instead I would have done it slowly to raise my strength, while selling them for lower than average prices on the credit market to create massive inflation in the AL economy.

Can you steal me some?
2012.Apr.07, 03:56 AM
Making so many enemies I only have two enemies now tables18 and glamazon.
2012.Apr.07, 09:55 AM
not giving this game a chance when I first signed up instead of like 2 years later
2012.Apr.07, 10:18 AM
I spent all my credits buying stims when i played years ago and also trading them for money so I could run from one place to the next while shadowGuard chased me and tried to attack me in wars. If I would have put it all in endurance I would have been able to get what I need and not settle for the B.S. weapons and armor I'm using now. although I managed to get drunk one night and donate enough for a midlan house, pissing off my now ex. she's gone now but I still got the AL house! lmao

It's only a game
2012.Apr.07, 10:29 AM
Good job...usually the ex takes the house lol.

I really wouldnt change anything, except the early gangs i chose to join maybe. Made lot's of mistakes in this game, but learned from all of them ")
2012.Apr.07, 10:38 AM
I would to change my reactions from forum....I was/am a dumbass idiot who make his enemies from forum....because I wrote some bad post in the past and this is the reason why I am so hated .

He is back....
2012.Apr.07, 03:02 PM
(2012.Apr.07 10:38 AM)Batman Wrote:  I would to change my reactions from forum....I was/am a dumbass idiot who make his enemies from forum....because I wrote some bad post in the past and this is the reason why I am so hated .

That's true.... We hate you.lol Just kidding. Your weekly war attacks make you a good person to have around. Wink