AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what's one thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
if you could keep everything the same but change one thing you've done in this game, what would it be? whether it be something to do with how you've built your character, money lost in some way, enemies made, anything really.
i would have never switched hideouts. would have racked up some decent days under the 36 name. ah well
Not wasted all the credits I've donated on 200 a pop in donation house and then waisted the money on nothing and had a decent house if there was a way of starting again with all the credits I have used I'd do it for sure .
(2012.Apr.06 02:57 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Not wasted all the credits I've donated on 200 a pop in donation house and then waisted the money on nothing and had a decent house if there was a way of starting again with all the credits I have used I'd do it for sure .

what did you waste your money on?
(2012.Apr.06 03:43 PM)HeadBustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012.Apr.06 02:57 PM)jamiewhite Wrote: [ -> ]Not wasted all the credits I've donated on 200 a pop in donation house and then waisted the money on nothing and had a decent house if there was a way of starting again with all the credits I have used I'd do it for sure .

what did you waste your money on?

Buying over prices credits and refreshing to gang battle people as well as using creds for refreshing in the gym
ahh, not a complete waste, but they could have been better spent
i would have never spent ANY AP at all on gang wars.

worthless.

and i didnt spend much.
calling pun a cunt in the forums. with cheetah i regret nothing.
I might change the way I reacted to some situations over the years, although I don't think I would change anything about how I played the game itself(ex.- credits bought/spent, gym vs. leveling, etc.). So I guess the one thing I would change would be my shitty attitude Wink
I would've put forth more effort into gym training.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's