Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
2010.Nov.03, 07:25 AM
RE: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
(2010.Nov.02 10:33 PM)hitolo Wrote:  abysmalpoptart

Pullo
Userid: 4876
Level: 52

Speaking of roleplaying, how's it been as Pullo?

considering the amount of people who actually think i'm pullo, it's been fun Smile

and yea thats not exactly the same thing to which i was referring... but ok Smile

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Nov.03, 08:25 AM
i think pop did a great job fooling people on the pullo thing....i actually had to look up the user id cause i knew she was near mine..nice pop Wink

doh
2010.Nov.03, 08:46 AM
He didn't change genders either.
2010.Nov.03, 09:23 AM
do you change genders when you put on a mask?

i didnt think so. my private parts will remain intact and not cut up by various knives

You attacked and hit for 761 damage against their hideout! Too bad nobody cares!
2010.Nov.03, 09:27 AM
rumor has it that cheetah is going to make her triumphant return to the forums with a thread about lessons in sobriety.

another thing she knows absolutely nothing about.
2010.Nov.03, 09:38 AM
[Image: dayum.jpg&t=1]
2010.Nov.03, 09:48 AM
(2010.Nov.03 09:27 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  rumor has it that cheetah is going to make her triumphant return to the forums with a thread about lessons in sobriety.

hahahahah
[Image: hahahahaha.gif]

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.03, 09:59 AM
(2010.Nov.03 09:27 AM)Troopermccue Wrote:  rumor has it that cheetah is going to make her triumphant return to the forums with a thread about lessons in sobriety.

If you don't watch it, SV will keep kicking the crap out of EADP past and present members because of comments like this.

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2010.Nov.03, 10:04 AM
(2010.Nov.03 09:59 AM)thrillhouse Wrote:  

If you don't watch it, SV will keep kicking the drek out of EADP past and present members because of comments like this.

they laid off dnbrock after...

(2010.Nov.01 07:39 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 07:15 PM)cheetah Wrote:  you know, or should well know by now, you hosp an SV, esp online, you've started something that you will have to surrender to finish.

i hosped hit a few nights ago and didn't surrender.
2010.Nov.03, 10:05 AM
(2010.Nov.02 04:48 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  never trust any sv members.

Sender : Howse91 [22175]
Date : 1 November 10 @ 8:10:13 am
Subject : RE:so are we done yet?

Do you honestly think that we are gonna let you slide out of this with a "Are we done yet?" after all the drek you have talked in the forums? Hell no! You want out of it leave your gang or give up in the forums! Also if you think because I was not hitting your guys this morning that it is a sign that I have stopped, it is not, I am trying to level up so I can come get you up at the beach when you go hide like you are doing morning.

5:39 pm hit hospitalized you. Delete
3:58 pm hit hospitalized you. Delete
9:59 am hit defeated you and left you in shame. Delete
9:31 am hit hospitalized you. Delete
6:23 am hit hospitalized you. Delete
1:44 am hit hospitalized you. Delete
1.Nov.10 CousinHit hospitalized you. Delete
1.Nov.10 Your application to join the Valhalla gang was accepted, Congrats! Delete
1.Nov.10 You were kicked out of E A D P by AntoineDodson Delete

Big huge fat nerds named howse91 (arguably thee gayest game name ever) are usually liars...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "