Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
2010.Nov.01, 07:42 PM
RE: Glenn needs some lessons in running a gang!
i would have to vote every gang pres as the worst pres. even zen. Twisted

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.Nov.01, 07:42 PM
he was also online. i guess i'm in for it now. ya know, til i surrender.
2010.Nov.01, 07:44 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  where can i hide that two level 60's can't hit me? i am done with this war. was told two ways to end it. leave or surrender from the gang. i am leaving.

Fuck you, you're not leaving. You're fired. Thanks for nothing.

Your Gang - E A D P
GlennQuagmire was kicked from the Gang.
Back
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.01 07:44 PM by mblume.
2010.Nov.01, 07:48 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:36 PM)GlennQuagmire Wrote:  where can i hide that two level 60's can't hit me? i am done with this war. was told two ways to end it. leave or surrender from the gang. i am leaving.

So that is your surrender?

Just say it, you can do it, or it isn't over. You're almost there, just say the final words, and it is done......
2010.Nov.01, 07:49 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:48 PM)cheetah Wrote:  

Just say it, you can do it, or it isn't over. You're almost there, just say the final words, and it is done......

what is this "surrender" that you speak of? a quick deffy for the layman?
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.01 07:49 PM by spacebird.
2010.Nov.01, 07:51 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:49 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

stay out of something you are not involved in!

In fact, just stay out of AL!
2010.Nov.01, 07:55 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:51 PM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Nov.01 07:49 PM)Troopermccue Wrote:  

stay out of something you are not involved in!

In fact, just stay out of AL!

you do realize that i hospitalized hit the other night and did not surrender, right? then i took 30 gang points off your hubby cause he was too lazy to use a nimbus.
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.01 11:00 PM by ModBot-002.
2010.Nov.01, 07:56 PM
Waiting. but lol, Glenn actually left, couldn't take the heat or couldn't defend your gang members?

Whoever you've passed on Pres to now, still waiting for your surrender.

You can act like Glenn and hide and not defend your lower members, or you can step up, but knowing your gang, I won't hold my breath. Go hide in a closet like Glenn. When you've lost half your gang, you might want to reconsider your surrender....
2010.Nov.01, 08:00 PM
(2010.Nov.01 07:56 PM)cheetah Wrote:  Waiting. but lol, Glenn actually left, couldn't take the heat or couldn't defend your gang members?

Whoever you've passed on Pres to now, still waiting for your surrender.

You can act like Glenn and hide and not defend your lower members, or you can step up, but knowing your gang, I won't hold my breath. Go hide in a closet like Glenn. When you've lost half your gang, you might want to reconsider your surrender....

how were you fairing defending your gang mates before pun came back?
2010.Nov.01, 08:01 PM
I'm sorry that using your hand alone while picturing me is the closest you will ever get to me. But you will have to eventually realize, you can't have me, you only wish you could, but you will never come close to being someone I would even give a second look at!

Now go back to your mother's basement, and eww, do whatever you think makes you a man!
This post was last modified: 2010.Nov.01 11:01 PM by ModBot-002.