Just an Idea
2010.Sep.20, 06:53 AM
RE: Just an Idea
(2010.Sep.20 06:51 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Do borgs count toward your rank in a stat? Or is it only natural stats that move you up in rank?

Nope

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.20, 06:53 AM
(2010.Sep.20 06:49 AM)Punisher Wrote:  nope jedi...if you actually knew what you were talking about you might have a point...im not going to negotiate a surrender, im not going to do anything other than keep hitting back.....if svs want to leave they can by all means...

this gang has always been a democratically run and will be

our members are the best the game has

heres a thought though----zen has forced players out of the game for less than what bender is doing...all im saying is hes fortunate our gang doesnt gritch to zen constantly about online hits....unlike most of al

hahahhaaha.... no you just bring it to her attention in the forums. Smile

[Image: It%27s+Not+Fair.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.20, 06:59 AM
I don't think so. If zenith stepped in to end a hosp war I hope everybody else quits. A surrender is all it takes, if nobody surrenders then that is the spirit of the game you want to promote. Why should Zenith interfere with the type of game you want to play. This is a game of criminals, Combat, gangs, and role playing. Maybe if you started playing more of a role in the game And stopped using It to belittle other ppl it wouldnt feel like there are victims here.
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.20 07:01 AM by RenegadeJEDI.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.20, 07:04 AM
(2010.Sep.20 06:53 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 06:51 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  Do borgs count toward your rank in a stat? Or is it only natural stats that move you up in rank?

Nope

Which of my questions are you answering?
2010.Sep.20, 07:06 AM
again...as i said she has done it before-----fact----what she does now if anything is her prerogative

if it was just about criminals and playing how i wanted the whole time i have been here there are players that would have never left the hospital and thus have complained to zen and so numerous people in this game have been spared constant hospitalizations by zen

dont get me wrong----hit away, this is why im back

ill probably quit again when bender gives up

ive outlasted most of the "tough" guys here and pretty much only stayed for my friends in the game---time with the kiddos now is much more important than any rpg--watching my daughters team win their tourney this weekend was priceless-- Smile
(2010.Sep.20 07:04 AM)Joshiwa Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 06:53 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote:  

Nope

Which of my questions are you answering?
no borgs dont count in stat req for weapons, armor, etc...but they do stack and count towards overall stats in combat, but are not shown on the poi
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.20 07:07 AM by Punisher.

doh
2010.Sep.20, 07:11 AM
It is just a game everybody plays it how they want, when another player keeps other players from playing it how they want I think Zenith will step in. I take months at a time away from the game. I have gone innactive for a year at a time. The awakenedlands is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live here

2010.Sep.20, 07:14 AM
(2010.Sep.20 06:49 AM)Punisher Wrote:  nope jedi...if you actually knew what you were talking about you might have a point...im not going to negotiate a surrender, im not going to do anything other than keep hitting back.....if svs want to leave they can by all means...

this gang has always been a democratically run and will be

our members are the best the game has

heres a thought though----zen has forced players out of the game for less than what bender is doing...all im saying is hes fortunate our gang doesnt gritch to zen constantly about online hits....unlike most of al

What you fail to understand is regardless of who or how this war started makes no difference. Its a hosp war and Admin don't get involved. You were given an out but are to proud to take it. Instead you continue to cry over everything. My switching gangs, my borgs, me picking on SV, the hosp code. Even bringing up how Zen doesn't pay attention to what I'm doing is a cry for help.

If I was hitting your guys with no intentions of stopping then sure, Zen would get involved. But as its SV's stupidity that keeps it going, Zen has no reason to get involved.

Pun tell us exactly what it is I'm doing that others have done which caused Zen to boot them. I would really love to hear that fail.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.20, 07:27 AM
for one making members leave a gang man---if you really want to know--one of the reasons pullo is gone--but thats neither here nor there now...

these posts are meant to enlighten you all, not plead any case...i dont really care either way...if i go fully equipped and have a belt on bender cant even zerk me so obviously this isnt about me...its about those members in the past that had admin protection from whining....i am glad we dont have members like that

doh
2010.Sep.20, 07:42 AM
(2010.Sep.20 07:27 AM)Punisher Wrote:  for one making members leave a gang man---if you really want to know--one of the reasons pullo is gone--but thats neither here nor there now...

these posts are meant to enlighten you all, not plead any case...i dont really care either way...if i go fully equipped and have a belt on bender cant even zerk me so obviously this isnt about me...its about those members in the past that had admin protection from whining....i am glad we dont have members like that

Ok now we all know your full of shit. Ive zerked you with all your gear on. I choose not to zerk you. You jump out just like I do.Wheres the fun in that. I love watching your guys come online and not stim out.

If they leave your gang its your fault. You say SV is run as a democracy, but given members have left proves that its not the case. You told us that you will never surrender and if players want to leave then they can. I guess they have no say in what happens. Just to leave if they don't like how you run things. You spend a couple of hrs online and do little to help them in this war and have the nerve to say I'm forcing them to leave.

Pun you can GFY

If you think for one second you being back makes any difference than you are a bigger idiot than cheats. You pathetic efforts at helping are not helping you gang mates. Your dragging them down with you. Like you said " ill probably quit again when bender gives up" shows us how much you care for them. Your just back to save your wife's pride. That excuse your back because this is fun makes me laugh.Exactly how much fun you having watching me rape your members for 18 hrs a day?
This post was last modified: 2010.Sep.20 08:07 AM by TheHorse.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.20, 08:05 AM
i dont have the best armor...i dont have shielding on right now...so yeah whats up

and the gang members that left went back to where they were before i left except for ruffy...he left to be with his rl friends man...you only wish you knew everything

i dont really need to justify your hollow comments, but fyi al doesnt orbit around you so if you must know any more of the history of our gang just read the forums

doh