Just an Idea
2010.Sep.20, 05:52 AM
RE: Just an Idea
Ok hyde, I trained my stats to where I was happy for them to be at before borging. If I removed my borgs I would still own SV like I am currently doing. Even with Pun and Cheats being able to hosp me at 100%, you would still be sitting in the same position. This has nothing to do with stats/borgs. I would still stim out after each hit. That's the benefits of having cash.

Pun, You're becoming more of an idiot than Cheats with posts like that. I built my character this way for a reason and given how things have turned out, it was a great way to build. Your the idiot that spent tons of cash and trained up all those stats for nothing. Don't blame me for your poor game choices.

Hyde,Cheats,Pun have so far off the top of my head cried about my borgs. Who's next from the core SV group to cry over it?...lmao

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.20, 05:54 AM
(2010.Sep.20 02:37 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  We are at war with E A D P. You ran from that gang after 5 days to start a solo gang that could not be warred and left them hanging. You can keep dancing on the end of the string, crying to the hills how you will not be stopped on your mighty SV crusade and we will keep grinding E A D P into the dust. Fair play to them they have stuck it out, but wonder how long they would have without the mighty bender. If I remember right not to long ago we warred a gang of a different name, but very similar members who cried woah alot quicker then and funny enought you were not here.

Wait, first he was E A D P. Then he wasn't. The he deserted us to "Start a gang that can't be warred" and left us hanging?

Contradict much? Which is it? Is he E A D P or not? Is only HE fighting the war or not?

This makes no sense. Pick an argument, and stick with it buddy. You guys flip flop more than John Kerry.
2010.Sep.20, 06:09 AM
(2010.Sep.20 05:54 AM)mblume Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 02:37 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  We are at war with E A D P. You ran from that gang after 5 days to start a solo gang that could not be warred and left them hanging. You can keep dancing on the end of the string, crying to the hills how you will not be stopped on your mighty SV crusade and we will keep grinding E A D P into the dust. Fair play to them they have stuck it out, but wonder how long they would have without the mighty bender. If I remember right not to long ago we warred a gang of a different name, but very similar members who cried woah alot quicker then and funny enought you were not here.

Wait, first he was E A D P. Then he wasn't. The he deserted us to "Start a gang that can't be warred" and left us hanging?

Contradict much? Which is it? Is he E A D P or not? Is only HE fighting the war or not?

This makes no sense. Pick an argument, and stick with it buddy. You guys flip flop more than John Kerry.

Have you go lost in your own lies? He was in E A D P when it all started, after 5 days he left to start a new gang below the 3 members needed to be warred. You are the ones still bleeting on about him still be part of E A D P.

Not crying Bender pointing out a statement of fact.
2010.Sep.20, 06:11 AM

Now, now...be nice to John.

He did nothing to be brought in to the forum...
2010.Sep.20, 06:16 AM
(2010.Sep.20 06:09 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  

Have you go lost in your own lies? He was in E A D P when it all started, after 5 days he left to start a new gang below the 3 members needed to be warred. You are the ones still bleeting on about him still be part of E A D P.

Not crying Bender pointing out a statement of fact.

this is a copy of the sv handbook.

[Image: Book.itsnotfair.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.20, 06:19 AM
horsesass as always misses the crux of my post...you spent your way to the top..kudos...yeah wtg...im not crying over anything...do what you want man..

do know this....a number of players were forced out for doing what you are doing..that was my point

also, if both of us had our borgs removed you would be a fly compared to those with top nat stats....borgs are way too strong than they should be....she tweaked them up a year or so ago cause people kept complaining they were too weak...they used to be random also...so good for you man....keep spending money...im having fun

i havent donated a dime in has to be over a year and a half or more...sorry chance Sad

doh
2010.Sep.20, 06:21 AM
(2010.Sep.20 06:19 AM)Punisher Wrote:  horsesass as always misses the crux of my post...you spent your way to the top..kudos...yeah wtg...im not crying over anything...do what you want man..

do know this....a number of players were forced out for doing what you are doing..that was my point

also, if both of us had our borgs removed you would be a fly compared to those with top nat stats....borgs are way too strong than they should be....she tweaked them up a year or so ago cause people kept complaining they were too weak...they used to be random also...so good for you man....keep spending money...im having fun

i havent donated a dime in has to be over a year and a half or more...sorry chance Sad

[Image: its+not+fair.jpg]

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.20, 06:46 AM
Punusher copping plea bargains?

Bender isn't doing anything wrong. At any moment if an SV member doesn't want to be hit he leaves SV and he will not be hit. If SV doesn't want to be hit or leave SV then their members vote on a surrender in the forums and SV members wont be hit. I have read that many times. Its weak of Pun to allude to Zenith stopping this this because SV is too proud to admit they bit off more than they could chew.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Sep.20, 06:49 AM
nope jedi...if you actually knew what you were talking about you might have a point...im not going to negotiate a surrender, im not going to do anything other than keep hitting back.....if svs want to leave they can by all means...

this gang has always been a democratically run and will be

our members are the best the game has

heres a thought though----zen has forced players out of the game for less than what bender is doing...all im saying is hes fortunate our gang doesnt gritch to zen constantly about online hits....unlike most of al

doh
2010.Sep.20, 06:51 AM
Do borgs count toward your rank in a stat? Or is it only natural stats that move you up in rank?