Just an Idea
2010.Sep.19, 05:22 PM
RE: Just an Idea
(2010.Sep.19 05:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Was gonna change it to something cool when I got kicked from SV, but I couldn't find anything.

Should change your sig too
2010.Sep.19, 05:26 PM
I like the sig.
2010.Sep.19, 05:32 PM
cool sig for sure...i love it when hit posts....its always a good read

doh
2010.Sep.19, 08:52 PM
(2010.Sep.19 04:30 PM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.19 04:01 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  I think someones upset...lol

and for the record. I have never considered SV as a top gang. Just a bunch of losers hiding behind Pun.

I don't desire to dismantle SV. I just wont put up with SV's BS anymore.

Or hit the nail squarely on the head as the saying goes.

SV's bs lmao, guess the saying "throw enough mud and some of its bound to stick" is very true then.

Thats the problem with players who buy there way to the top, no respect for what went before them.

Come on bender if you want a hug you only need to ask, am sure we can find someone.

If what Ive done so far is enough to make you old school players cry, then you really didn't have it all that bad back in the day...lmao

Can't wait to see what happens come X-mas if this is where you guys are at now...lol

You guys show your true colors now that Pun's no longer able to protect you like he always has in the past. To Pun's credit, he gives it his best(unlike cheats) but unfortunately for you guys its not enough to stop me.

SV= Pun+ coattail riding losers.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.19, 10:27 PM
(2010.Sep.19 08:52 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  SV= Pun+ coattail riding losers.

Is this different that you and EADP? Gotta tail along while the ride is good. If SW is ever the top gang everyone will call us Conrad and coattail riding losers also. Thats just how people react to gangs with strong members leading.
2010.Sep.19, 10:55 PM
If the day comes that a member from EADP comes out here declaring to be or was considered the top gang when they have done nothing other than ride the achievements of others, I would then say yes. After almost 30 days of war, they are still fighting where they can and considering they are warring SV, I would have to say they are really showing how its done from the underdogs position.

By the way,don't take all that I say so seriously. Most of what Ive said is to get SV fired up to at least put up some kind of a fight. They chose not to surrender but let me run wild on their members. Pun says they wont surrender but they wont fight back either. Its kind of sad that Pun and Cheats spend little time online to help their gang but keep it going for the sake of online pride.

Maybe Im wrong and the rest of SV are happy sitting in the hospital.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.19, 11:04 PM
[Image: housewinkbyloivisse.gif]
2010.Sep.19, 11:11 PM

and for the record. I have never considered SV as a top gang. Just a bunch of losers hiding behind Pun.

I'm not upset but rather just amused. I'm glad I can point out and even help you with your shortcomings. I'm also glad you have a cheering squad comprised of EADP (love the name...makes me wonder if they use their namesake to warm up before the game) and Brugada (honorable mention there for you, bud Cool) Without them you wouldn't have formulated the so-called BS that SV has been brooding. Remind us again what it is exactly that's bothering you so much? Wink
2010.Sep.19, 11:29 PM
(2010.Sep.19 11:11 PM)hitolo Wrote:  

I'm not upset but rather just amused. I'm glad I can point out and even help you with your shortcomings. I'm also glad you have a cheering squad comprised of EADP (love the name...makes me wonder if they use their namesake to warm up before the game) and Brugada (honorable mention there for you, bud Cool) Without them you wouldn't have formulated the so-called BS that SV has been brooding. Remind us again what it is exactly that's bothering you so much? Wink

so its your turn this week to talk in the forums. nice. so you got some of that Psychoanalysis for anyone else?

maybe we should start a forum thread to see if and why ppl have issues with sv and their al policing in the past.........

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.20, 12:44 AM
(2010.Sep.19 11:29 PM)thehustler Wrote:  so its your turn this week to talk in the forums. nice. so you got some of that Psychoanalysis for anyone else?

Is it your turn to scream for attention? Go back to the locker room and form a train with the rest of your clan. Try not to get lockjaw off them boys during warmups. And don't forget your pom poms.