Just an Idea
2010.Sep.20, 12:48 AM
RE: Just an Idea
(2010.Sep.20 12:44 AM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.19 11:29 PM)thehustler Wrote:  so its your turn this week to talk in the forums. nice. so you got some of that Psychoanalysis for anyone else?

Is it your turn to scream for attention? Go back to the locker room and form a train with the rest of your clan. Try not to get lockjaw off them boys during warmups. And don't forget your pom poms.

didn't say "no homo". so you is a homo.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.20, 01:04 AM
(2010.Sep.20 12:48 AM)thehustler Wrote:  didn't say "no homo". so you is a homo.

Rolleyes Quite a lame comeback for someone with the courage to call himself "thehustler". However, as requested, here it is especially for you:

No, homo.
2010.Sep.20, 01:07 AM
(2010.Sep.20 01:04 AM)hitolo Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.20 12:48 AM)thehustler Wrote:  didn't say "no homo". so you is a homo.

Rolleyes Quite a lame comeback for someone with the courage to call himself "thehustler". However, as requested, here it is especially for you:

No, homo.

i see what you did there.

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Sep.20, 01:09 AM

No, homo.

Yet nowhere near as lame as SV's war effort.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.20, 01:11 AM

No, homo.

when dealing with SV you have to reduce yourself to lame comments to be understood.

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Sep.20, 02:37 AM
(2010.Sep.19 04:41 PM)Brugada Wrote:  hyde fails again. bender isnt even a top 5 player, or even a top 10. but yet he owns a lot of them. go bending unit booze machine!

Official Awakened Lands Cyborgs (More Borg than Human)
Rank User
1 JLR BenderRodriguez

As I said bought his way to the top.

(2010.Sep.19 08:52 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  If what Ive done so far is enough to make you old school players cry, then you really didn't have it all that bad back in the day...lmao

Can't wait to see what happens come X-mas if this is where you guys are at now...lol

You guys show your true colors now that Pun's no longer able to protect you like he always has in the past. To Pun's credit, he gives it his best(unlike cheats) but unfortunately for you guys its not enough to stop me.

SV= Pun+ coattail riding losers.

Who from the main core of SV has cried to you?

You do know it was over a year of SV been at the top before Pun even came close to becaming the top player. Before then there was many players who he could not even touch.

(2010.Sep.20 01:09 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  Yet nowhere near as lame as SV's war effort.

You really dont get it do you Smile

We are at war with E A D P. You ran from that gang after 5 days to start a solo gang that could not be warred and left them hanging. You can keep dancing on the end of the string, crying to the hills how you will not be stopped on your mighty SV crusade and we will keep grinding E A D P into the dust. Fair play to them they have stuck it out, but wonder how long they would have without the mighty bender. If I remember right not to long ago we warred a gang of a different name, but very similar members who cried woah alot quicker then and funny enought you were not here.
2010.Sep.20, 04:59 AM
(2010.Sep.20 02:37 AM)MrHyde Wrote:  
(2010.Sep.19 04:41 PM)Brugada Wrote:  hyde fails again. bender isnt even a top 5 player, or even a top 10. but yet he owns a lot of them. go bending unit booze machine!

Rank User
1 JLR BenderRodriguez

Failed once again. I don't see my name in the top 10. I think you're confusing me with the williamR pretender who sits at the top of the stats list. That guy who's spent far more than I to get his spot at the top.

(2010.Sep.19 08:52 PM)TheHorse Wrote:  If what Ive done so far is enough to make you old school players cry, then you really didn't have it all that bad back in the day...lmao

Can't wait to see what happens come X-mas if this is where you guys are at now...lol

You guys show your true colors now that Pun's no longer able to protect you like he always has in the past. To Pun's credit, he gives it his best(unlike cheats) but unfortunately for you guys its not enough to stop me.

You do know it was over a year of SV been at the top before Pun even came close to becaming the top player. Before then there was many players who he could not even touch.

don't really need to answer this one as it shows in your quote below. You can't stop crying about it.

Tho I will say that Pun's posts not too long ago crying over how I should be banned for picking on SV would have to be my favorite to date but Im sure you will call it something else.

(2010.Sep.20 01:09 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  Yet nowhere near as lame as SV's war effort.

We are at war with E A D P. You ran from that gang after 5 days to start a solo gang that could not be warred and left them hanging. You can keep dancing on the end of the string, crying to the hills how you will not be stopped on your mighty SV crusade and we will keep grinding E A D P into the dust. Fair play to them they have stuck it out, but wonder how long they would have without the mighty bender. If I remember right not to long ago we warred a gang of a different name, but very similar members who cried woah alot quicker then and funny enought you were not here.

bite my shiny metal ass

2010.Sep.20, 05:17 AM
ahh contraire mon cheri....i did buy borgs...fact...you have to Buy !!!! them

fact i trained and played this game almost 18 hours a day to get my stats where they are.....i spent alot on endu and helping my gang get where they are....i wasted tons of money on the game early on...you benefited of past experience in this game by not having to figure anything out for your self....

fact....i never said you should be banned...i did say your current game play actions have had numerous people banned and/or at the least had zen step in on their behalf....and those events went on for far less time...fact...ive even been contacted by zen to quit hitting a player offline with leaves....because i hit him 7 times a day...you my little friend are just lucky she doesnt see managing the game as the way she used to

but whatever....i really dont give a rats how you feel...im not into psychobabble

doh
2010.Sep.20, 05:22 AM
(2010.Sep.20 04:59 AM)TheHorse Wrote:  

Rank User
1 JLR BenderRodriguez

Failed once again. I don't see my name in the top 10. I think you're confusing me with the williamR pretender who sits at the top of the stats list. That guy who's spent far more than I to get his spot at the top.

Ok I see I need to talk slowly here, yes most of your trained stats are not in the top 10, but,

Rank User
1 JLR BenderRodriguez
2 Bye
3 ^V^ Ushanewnewba
4 Ronin
5 DM TheGeneral
6 4H BlackClouds
7 LCBO BangNapi
8 Trash SuperPwn
9 SV Chance
10 Geek

You are top of the bought stats, vor is very close to 100% borg, your above him and have 9 more levels on him with the extra humanity that brings. Pun is not even on that list so yes he spend a bit to get were he is, but he put time into doing it to. So back to the first point.

Thats the problem with players who buy there way to the top, no respect for what went before them.

don't really need to answer this one as it shows in your quote below. You can't stop crying about it.

Crying lmao, if you say so Smile

Tho I will say that Pun's posts not too long ago crying over how I should be banned for picking on SV would have to be my favorite to date but Im sure you will call it something else.

2010.Sep.20, 05:25 AM
"I've even been contacted by zen to quit hitting a player offline with leaves"

"You my little friend are just lucky she doesnt see managing the game as the way she used to"

Wow........That's interesting......................

Looks like you are managing the game.

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe