Poll: Is TRIADBOY apart of AL?...
This poll is closed.
Yes, i feel he has put years into AL so he has earned his place here to stay... 22.41% 13 22.41%
Iam not sure because i have heard many bad things on the forum about him (which is probably all lies). 1.72% 1 1.72%
I say Let him rot in his smelly cell, dont pick up the soap TRIADGIRL!.SEE YOU IN HELL SCAMBOY!! DIE DIE DIE!!!... 55.17% 32 55.17%
If he is INNOCENT he should defenlently be let free. People put ALOT of hours/Months of there time into this game to just get fed'ed... 8.62% 5 8.62%
Who will we ruthlessly destroy on the public forum if TRIADBOYS gone?... feed us blood! 12.07% 7 12.07%
Total 58 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
2010.May.09, 01:23 PM
RE: TRIADBOYS PENDING COURTCASE
(2010.May.09 09:58 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  InPaceRequiscat, you better pray i dont get out, carry this on and you wont beable to leave that hospital, hitmen are cheap these days.

i am very rich and can afford to keep you in the hospital for months. and iam so miffed about this iam going to donate a drek load just to see others suffering so stay out my way OR DIE!!!!!!.

Kindest regards

TRIADBOY

Given all the people you have scammed, I believe it.

You are the Bernie Madoff of AL.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2010.May.09, 02:02 PM
who cares, both of you are gone. can we lock this thread yet?

Whatever bitch. I'm a pegasus pony.
2010.May.09, 04:50 PM
(2010.May.09 09:58 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  InPaceRequiscat, you better pray i dont get out, carry this on and you wont beable to leave that hospital, hitmen are cheap these days.

i am very rich and can afford to keep you in the hospital for months. and iam so miffed about this iam going to donate a drek load just to see others suffering so stay out my way OR DIE!!!!!!.

Kindest regards

TRIADBOY

didn't you threathen me the same way a while back? i was using you as a punching bag for some reason and all you did was whine, whine, whine and whine some more... Rolleyes

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2010.May.09, 05:48 PM
(2010.May.09 09:58 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  i am very rich

In douchery maybe.

(2010.May.09 09:58 AM)TriadBoy Wrote:  and iam so miffed about this iam going to donate a drek load just to see others suffering

Don't bother. Posting doesn't cost anything, and you're making others suffer plenty.
2010.May.09, 06:17 PM
(2010.May.09 04:50 PM)Lucky666 Wrote:  

Kindest regards

TRIADBOY

didn't you threathen me the same way a while back? i was using you as a punching bag for some reason and all you did was whine, whine, whine and whine some more... Rolleyes

He did the same thing when SG was hosping him.... claiming he was "forcing" him to quit.

Take a hint triad. If DW's and SG's hosps weren't hint enough, Zen having Fedjailed you should be, nevermind that it is the second time.

Why don't you change your name to Zen again and try unbanning yourself.

2010.May.09, 06:25 PM
Inpace and Triadboy... I think I speak for the whole community when I say that you are both fuckwits and both of you should stfu Smile

Reaganomics! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2010.May.09, 06:35 PM
(2010.May.09 06:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Inpace and Triadboy... I think I speak for the whole community when I say that you are both dimwits and both of you should stfu Smile

dimwits? Wtf? I want to see the parental consent when you signed up, no fucking way you are above 13.

2010.May.09, 06:39 PM
(2010.May.09 06:35 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  
(2010.May.09 06:25 PM)dnbrocks Wrote:  Inpace and Triadboy... I think I speak for the whole community when I say that you are both dimwits and both of you should stfu Smile

dimwits? Wtf? I want to see the parental consent when you signed up, no farging way you are above 13.

pot calling the kettle black?

[Image: Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg]
This post was last modified: 2010.May.09 06:41 PM by CrazyFoley.
2010.May.09, 07:18 PM
(2010.May.09 06:39 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  
(2010.May.09 06:35 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  

dimwits? Wtf? I want to see the parental consent when you signed up, no farging way you are above 13.

pot calling the kettle black?

[Image: Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg]

So so true.

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2010.May.10, 02:32 PM

AND WHO THE *UCK ARE YOU??!... IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT WE SAY GO ELSE WHERE! CANT YOU SEE WE ARE TRYING TO KILL EACHOTHER HERE. F IT YOUR ON MY LIST NOW ASWELL

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
Thread Closed