Poll: do you think that NPCs should give so much exp?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

exp gain from NPC
2010.Apr.23, 09:58 AM
exp gain from NPC
Persanly I think its ridiculous that 3 NPC who cant even hit you can give X4 times more exp that 1 strong target. I wonder what you think about that ?
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.23 10:13 AM by Rafallol.
2010.Apr.23, 11:22 AM
RE: exp gain from NPC
I understand your point, for higher levels it is a little inconsistent, but for people who are not as strong beating Fuller/Biondi/Vincent (I'm talking about me) should deserve quite the boost in exp.
2010.Apr.23, 11:41 AM
(2010.Apr.23 11:22 AM)2asandab Wrote:  I understand your point, for higher levels it is a little inconsistent, but for people who are not as strong beating Fuller/Biondi/Vincent (I'm talking about me) should deserve quite the boost in exp.
I can earn huge exp from weak NPC with used to give me like 100 and now I can get more that 2k exp from them
I think that its extremally unfair for new and avarage players and give huge addventage for the strongest
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.23 11:42 AM by Rafallol.
2010.Apr.23, 11:43 AM
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense at all.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Apr.23, 11:56 AM
(2010.Apr.23 11:41 AM)Rafallol Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.23 11:22 AM)2asandab Wrote:  I understand your point, for higher levels it is a little inconsistent, but for people who are not as strong beating Fuller/Biondi/Vincent (I'm talking about me) should deserve quite the boost in exp.
I can earn huge exp from weak NPC with used to give me like 100 and now I can get more that 2k exp from them
I think that its extremally unfair for new and avarage players and give huge addventage for the strongest

I agree, it is almost impossible for me to even win a multi-fight, I have to make sure no other NPCs (other than the 3 mentioned before) are in the area before even considering an attack.
2010.Apr.23, 12:17 PM
That is pretty extrame, 2k in exp pts. For my the most that i have gotten from the NPC in a win was 650 pts. But most time i lose due to the stronger NPC's that can rip me apart. Maybe what needs to be added is even stronger NPC's.

Buzz Off
2010.Apr.23, 12:33 PM
NPC was created to help players to have more targets ( its very serious problem for strong players I have 2 or 3 good targets who can give me good exp all others are to weak to give full exp or to strong to attack) but with NPC and multi attacks i sudelnly have much more targets and what more importat they give me like 2 or even 4 times more what can get before. I think that is litle to extreme
2010.Apr.23, 12:43 PM
(2010.Apr.23 12:17 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  That is pretty extrame, 2k in exp pts. For my the most that i have gotten from the NPC in a win was 650 pts. But most time i lose due to the stronger NPC's that can rip me apart. Maybe what needs to be added is even stronger NPC's.

+1
I think adding stronger NPC's is the solution to this.
2010.Apr.23, 12:53 PM
(2010.Apr.23 12:33 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  NPC was created to help players to have more targets ( its very serious problem for strong players I have 2 or 3 good targets who can give me good exp all others are to weak to give full exp or to strong to attack) but with NPC and multi attacks i sudelnly have much more targets and what more importat they give me like 2 or even 4 times more what can get before. I think that is litle to extreme

Should have played all aspects of the game, not just the level aspect Wink
2010.Apr.23, 12:59 PM
(2010.Apr.23 12:53 PM)Dingus Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.23 12:33 PM)Rafallol Wrote:  NPC was created to help players to have more targets ( its very serious problem for strong players I have 2 or 3 good targets who can give me good exp all others are to weak to give full exp or to strong to attack) but with NPC and multi attacks i sudelnly have much more targets and what more importat they give me like 2 or even 4 times more what can get before. I think that is litle to extreme

Should have played all aspects of the game, not just the level aspect Wink

huh?